Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im on cd3 i don't have hotwaterbottle. the heating pad is in my parents' room and my son is in there sleeping.

hey ladies :wave:
sorry haven't been on feel so crappy today. think my pma was just evaporating pma lol. anyone got any spare?
man i am so low :cry:
xxxx

(bridget jones style singing and dancing) ALL BY MYSELF I DONT WANA BE ALL BY MYSELF ANYMORE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i am so lonely :cry: where are you guys?

morning guys!!!

PMA to you and dust :dust:

So sorry I wasnt on last night Shannon - haven't been on much these past couple of nights with :sex: as ov is happening!

:hugs: can't believe your DH has been so mean to you xxx

Hey all I'm here.
Shannon big hugs. Senthil will get there woman are complicated and scare the hell out of men.
Diane that isnot abig butt.
Nicole food is gooood.
Kirstie smile girl you'll geta sticky soon, you have a wedding to plan.
Callie yoursoo brave waiting to test.
Brandy hope yourkeeping the food down today.

To everyone elsehello and how are you?

Ness sooo sorry i forgot you how was your review?

ha ha don't worry Jo :hugs: I knew you said hi to me too!!

yeah it went well not as good as I'd hoped but plenty to work on this year till I get up the duff and sod them all cos I'll be going on maternity leave for a year ha ha

lol. I hate those things it'slike report time at school.
I'm on nights again.already up and awake and just found out my OH's stepgrndads broken his hip so his dad can't come up to stay as planned but OH won't go downfor just a few dys he wants 5 days. Idnt geton exactly well and they dn't like you showering everyday which makes me just feel gross.
Hey shannon I see you lurking

morning Jo. My exes family was like that no showers for a week. Took me a while but he showered everyday.

took a test digi not pregnant..

I'm awake to damnearly this is my sleep in day

eh Shannon?! Can't understand bfn's for you maybe it's still too early, maybe you have a shy beanie in there?

I've done my second opk at 12pm (uk time) and it's positive :wohoo:!!!!Got my LH surge!!! Makes sense as had a temp rise this morning too although I took it a little later than usual as I always do on a weekend!

gona :sex: twice today, once tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday and pretty sure we'll catch that eggy! Got my conceive+ and softcups at the ready!

CBdigis aremeanttobe 50mui normal POAS's are 25mui

fifa some thing to dowith football. Fifa worldcup?or the computer games?

fifa some thing to dowith football. Fifa worldcup?or the computer games?

got it in one Jo - damn Playstation game lol! Mark shouted at me when I walked in front of the telly to get to the cats - anyone would think I'd bloody caused him pain!!!

Ugh I hate video games. I have a wii but its for the kids or my wii fit.
I am anti video and computer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back