Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs to you too shannon :hugs:

It sounds awful to say but it's probably a good thing those little ones didnt have to born to men who obviously couldnt keep it in their pants or take responsibility for the baby when it happens. It's always the woman who has to deal with the aftermath of having an abortion and its like it never happened to the man

Thank you.

I am glad now that I didnt but its hard. He beat me up on my 18th birthday. 10 days after I had it. I had to put a restraining order on his ass.

Ness
GL catching the eggy!

thanks sweetie!! we've :sex: this morning and plan to when we get home from a romantic meal tonight! Tomorrow night and Monday night and we should have it covered!!

miss out Tuesday and then sex on Wednesday just for one last extra shot - so to speak lol

lol.. shot.

We call it a deposit!

Sounds like you just might catch the eggy. I am going on day 2 without :sex: cant say I like it to much lol

thanks girls for your support :hugs:
I dont think i deserve it though. That baby would have 12 in january! Have been desperate for a baby ever since. I even Got back with the asshole after the abortion and we tried for a baby. I prayed i would get pg the first month and i did! I was so happy! I had a mc at about 8 or 9 wks though and he told me hed prayed to god id lose it! It was at that point i knew it was over :cry: he used to hit me too shannon anD i know im much better off without him but i met imran straight after that and still no :baby: :cry:
Hey ness, hows ambrose today? X

So who does have kids already and who doesnt?
Diane we all make mistakes when we are you young but it will happen for you! Is the snow away in glasgow yet?

How are all you ladies?

xxxx

hey kirstie babe!
Wow, u are 1 hot chick and if he dont marry u hes a fool! :hugs:
Yes the snow is away but ive gotta go up and do my horse whos in eastkilbride, so there will defo still be snow up there!
Hows stirling? Hows things going with your man? X

Well have kinda forgiven him lol He appeared in from work with a HUGE box of thorntons chocs and massive bunch of flowers to apologise. Normally you need to spell these things out to him lol
I think he is a fool for marrying me as i am completely bonkers lol
Went wedding dress trying on today wi my mama and found the dress i wabt. Garry promised to buy me my dress next week so pretty excited lol how you all doing?
xx

hi sorry not been on much today had to go and do some shopping with dh and then to my mums for her 50th and the family was there
just to make matters wosre my youngest brother has now announced that his gf is pregnant again with her 3rd and his 4th wot gets me is that he doesnt want to know his oldest one and im so angry about that but my mum hasnt said anything about them having anohter one and my sister is so far up all our brothers backsides so just so 2faced but im the one htats not allowed to have anymore sorry to seem so down i just dont know wot to do anymore i just want to block my family out of my life as they are such hypictros(sorry about the spelling),
im feeling so out this month as my temps dropped this morning and i feel so deflated about it
i will catch up later on all the posts

hi sorry not been on much today had to go and do some shopping with dh and then to my mums for her 50th and the family was there
just to make matters wosre my youngest brother has now announced that his gf is pregnant again with her 3rd and his 4th wot gets me is that he doesnt want to know his oldest one and im so angry about that but my mum hasnt said anything about them having anohter one and my sister is so far up all our brothers backsides so just so 2faced but im the one htats not allowed to have anymore sorry to seem so down i just dont know wot to do anymore i just want to block my family out of my life as they are such hypictros(sorry about the spelling),
im feeling so out this month as my temps dropped this morning and i feel so deflated about it
i will catch up later on all the posts

Yeah families can be so wrapped up in themselves and they refuse to see that not everyone is happy and in pain!
Dont worry if this isnt your month then there is always next. I know it doesnt really help but i just take it one day at a time, its how i deal with it, and it only means our babies will be loved and more special to us because we waited so long for them.
keep smiling chick :hugs:
xxx

hugs to you donna
And kirstie am so glad hes owing things up to u and u have found ur perfect dress! Aww, am so happy for u! Send some of those thorntons my way lol x

hi diane.. I love spending money lol. Got me some rings.. I'm always here for you babe.

dottie.. I know all to well bout family. Mosy of mine are self centered. :hugs:

kirstie.. Awesome on the dress. I purchased mine on ebay. Men..it takes them a while.

would you know got some ovary twinges and of course no sex for 2 days.. Maybe I'll get lucky n o with fresh :spermy: lol : spermy : I'm on my phone.. One more place to shop.

Hahaha you can have them all, I hate chocs but not point lol
going for my tea but will be back soon
love love
xxxxx

Jeez yall talk a lot..I can't keep up when I leave for a couple of hrs lol :D

mmmmm......sausages!!! lol
at my mamas so had ice cream 2 :)
Yeah they do talk a lot lol
Everyone had a good day?
SO how many kids does everyone have?
xxx

I had an ok day :D Spent a lot of it just being lazy...I need to snap out of that fast! We have lots of work to do..we're having builders here soon and making lots of changes to our house. It's exciting yet exhausting.

This is my 2nd..My DD is 10 yrs old. She's sitting next to me right now playing Nintendo DS. She had an accident earlier while we were walking the dog..she was running with him and ran past a pole....only the dog went to the other side of it..so she slammed her head into the pole :( She's ok though..just a nasty headache and a small cut. I'm keeping an eye on her. Being a nurse comes in handy sometimes. :D

Hi girls!

I am back from having shopping therapy.

Kirstie, I have a son with my ex husband he is 7. and My DH has two daughters who and 10 & 12. We dont get to see them enough. I miss them lots when they are not here. Wish they would just move in!

Ouch Brandy that must hurt her!

I am wishing I would not have wore a bra. Stupid things hurt my back.

Yeah it really sucked..she was running ahead of me and DH so we ran to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back