Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooo angry at my OH. As before he wants to go down for nearly a week they were horrible to me before. I suggested 3 nights and that i drive.
HIs father really doesn'tcarenevercomes up to see himor his brother and his step mum is worse.
They ridicule his possibly autistic brother who is actually very nice.
he only ever saw them for 2 hours every other weekendand shows absoloutly no intrest in themunlesshe needssome helpwith some thing.
My OH thinks thesun shines out of him andwould rather be with hi than me.He won't stand up formy values to themand will just eat anything thats put before him even if its something he hates. He has no idea what a dad is. his step dad is much more of a dad even tho he's a bit pants with his own kids he does atleast make some effort.
OH won'ttalk to me when I point out the obvious.

Yah men dont like hearing oftheir downfalls. OH sounds to nice and wants to be there but its a hard decision for him. 5 days is way to long.

aww Jo that sucks honey OH's can be sooo selfish sometimes!! That's really sad about his possibly autistic brother - my auntie has severe downsyndrome and the thought of someome taking the piss or being horrible to her makes me upset so know how you feel

I am really defensive of my BIL because he talks to me and has become more social since we met because I give homtim and know what he's into.
Iwant4 -5 weekends down there. 5 days withmy own mother would kill me

Ill be back on in a bt. Jo. GL with OH I hope you dont have to go for 5 days. I could do only one with my own mom lol

Hi ladies

Just got home..been hanging at MILs all day. I'm glad to be home..I hate feeling so exhausted at someone elses house...feels like I'm being rude in not talking much and all that. Anyway, how is everyone?

Jo, at least you wont have to deal with the stuff there..

Brandy, I am just doing and thats about it. I am trying to move and motivate its not working.

Pee'd off but OH is responcible so want to stop dwelling on it but can't

Eek, sounds like our men are still in the dog house. Mine too..he's annoying me with every single thing he does...lol. Sigh.

Sorry Shan, I wish I could help you. I saw you had another faint line..gah, what a tease!

Yes mine stays in the dog house. I am giving up on the tests and that I am pregnant.

:hugs: shannon
I don't want them to think me rude. He would happily let me be upset and hysterical but wouldn't think to tell his dad the truth.
That I can't stand the food and and that i need to shower daily, my hair greases up so quick so i may as well shower if have to clean it

hello there ladies!
Shanny babe am sorry the pma has gone. Did u and senthil not make it up then?
:hugs:
Jo huni, u just need to put ur foot down, tell Him 3 days or he goes on his own! Its not fair to expect you to feel uncomfortable. So at least 3days is a compromise, but its never a good idea critisising parents as the ohs defensive guard comes up.
Its only natural, its there parents after all.
Kirstie! Had to lol @ your bridget jones statement! Hope ur feeling better babe :hugs:
Hi brandy :wave:
I had to get hubby up from the couch at 4am to get him to bed, yip, hed fallen asleep! Went to bed and omg! Talk about snoring like a pig! Kept digging him hard in the back telling him not to snore to which i goT the response, im not snoring, in an angry tone! So me, the quilt and the dog vacated to the couch! Couldnt sleep all night, started to feel so sad. The night
Before i dreamt i was at my exes parents house and i cudnt stop thinking about it all. Now u girls will probs hate me when i tell u this, but i had an abortion when i was 17, i didnt want to, have always regretted it and i was 20wks pg at the time! How evil am i? :cry: my ex now has kids and i just want to scream how much i hate him. A couple of years after the termination he came into where i worked and said with a daft grin on his face, im gonna be a dad! U tried to pretend i was happy for him but really just wanted to boot him in the balls!
I will never forgive myself for what i did. Or him. He wouldnt even admit to his dad or mine that the baby was his! What a coward! But would promise me the world!
It was when my dad met his for the 1st time and i started sobbing hysterically to him, tell them, tell them u want to marry me and keep the baby?! That he turned round in front of my own dad and said no!
My dad begged me not to have the baby, said it wud ruin my life. I said if i didnt have it, it would ruin my life anyway! I had never seen my dad cry, even when his brother died.
He is such a strong man, and it hurt me to see him so sad.
Anyway, not his fault. Mine. Im the one who signed the papers :cry:

:hugs: Diane babe. I had one when I was 17 too. I dont know how far along I was. guessing less the 2 months. Its one of the hardest things I have ever done. My dad was the best and stood behind whatever decision I made.

I have gotten mostly used to DHs snoring that.. I just can sleep through it.
Made up? Hardly.. he just likes to forget about things and go on his merry way! He left at 7 30 this am..by the time he was on the road he said sorry lol

PMA is gone. long gone

Diane as if we would hate you for telling us something so private!!

Situations arise that can't be helped and if you didnt have the support you needed it's probably worked out for the best. It takes great courage to do something like that and I bet you were so devastated afterwards xxx

I agree without the support its so hard. The guy I was with actually gave me the money for it.. at the time my dads insurance covered it .. but what hurt me most too is two months later he had someone else pregnant! So I understand totally Diane.

hugs to you too shannon :hugs:

It sounds awful to say but it's probably a good thing those little ones didnt have to born to men who obviously couldnt keep it in their pants or take responsibility for the baby when it happens. It's always the woman who has to deal with the aftermath of having an abortion and its like it never happened to the man

Ness
GL catching the eggy!

thanks sweetie!! we've :sex: this morning and plan to when we get home from a romantic meal tonight! Tomorrow night and Monday night and we should have it covered!!

miss out Tuesday and then sex on Wednesday just for one last extra shot - so to speak lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"