Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when kids get hurt almost makes me wanna cry. My dsd was sick with sinus infection. I was so upset no one gave her stuff to relieve the pain. I was pumping her with remedies.. by the time she went home sunday her mucus was clear and she could breathe. poor thing

Aww, you did good then! :D

I am SO bloated right now..omg. Gas is just rumbling like crazy inside there haha :blush:

thankfully I havent had much gas the past few days. It hurts... do you have cumin and fennel?

ahhh i lost my post!!
I would love a child. Starting to think it will never happen. I am only 21 and now I am gona have to have help just to keep a sticky bean :cry:

Shannon that must really suck not seeing them! How was your retail therapy?
Peacelovebaby sorry i cant remember your name. I walk into lamposts all the time lol good job she has her mummy to look after her. Is it general nursing?

xxx

Kirstie we see them every other weekend. It was great got me a couple of rings and a toe ring. Have you been checked? Did I ask you if you ever heard of Natural Killer cells?
Do you chart?

I always lose my post. This board doesnt post it. I have to hit back a lot lol.

I only have some cumin. =/

My name is Brandy, Kirstie :D No worries, I forget names all the time. Takes me forever to learn em.

I'm a labor and delivery nurse...although I'm not working at the moment..have been off for a while, cuz DH spoils me rotten.

lol @ spoils you rotten Brandy. DH says to me where are you? told him.. he said what you buying. I said I have jewelry in my hand.. he said good get it for yourself. I was trying not to laugh at him.. is this his make up or is he trying score points lol

cumin seeds and fennel seeds in a cup of water about 8 oz. make a tea. It gets rid of gas fast!

I only have cumin powder..epic fail. lol

I have only wanted carbs lately..I'm sure that's not helping much.

I need to eat healthier....definitely. And as I say this, I'm really wanting a grilled cheese sandwich LOL

hi guys!!!

sorry not been on just laid in bed after :sex: with a softcup in watching slumdog millionnaire! Never seen it before it's really good! only got tomorrow night and Monday night to have sex then I can rest my bits lol

Diane - Ambrose seems fine today, still a tiny bit guarded when I touch his foot but other than that he's jumping round everywhere and causing chaos!

lol Ness..you're too cute! Hope those lil swimmers make their way to eggy :D I liked slumdog too..it was pretty cool. DH hated it, said it jumped around too much. That's what makes it good tho!

It made me cry and want to adopt from India. lol

Umm now I am gassy :growlmad:

Durn it.. you need to get some seeds!

thank you Brandy darling!

yeah it's really good sorta makes you realise how lucky you are to live in a rich country. I moan about the government and that stuff but at least I can have an eduction, a job and the NHS!

you gassy girls I can smell you from here :rofl: he he

lmao Nessa not nice :cry: Good thing DH is not here :haha:

Yes I am way more thankful.

ha ha ha aww bless nothing is secret between me and my OH - we even do no.2's in front of each other but obviously not wiping in front of each other (TMI!) even we dont do that ha ha

lol Mine too! He freaks...but so do I..I lock doors and all. I'm a very private person, even with DH..it's due to my past, I guess.

But he's the same way, so we're just those types of people.

Nothin wrong with either way!

I just had another grilled cheese sandwich..on top of bloatedness lol. SIGH

ha ha yeah i'm from a mega open family and we had such a small crowded house with 6 of us in there wasn't any choice ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"