Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon i read up on the landmark forum and it sounds like it very well may have changed him as a person. You need to ask him if his feelings towards you have changed? And if not why has his behaviour? You both need to talk on a neutral tone and not argue. Arguing just gets everyones defences up and we just end up hurting the ones we love.
The power of communication is oh so strong, but so easily lost in relationships.

Hi callie :wave:

Oh to gain levels and money on it all completely virtual but still gets his competetive streak going

hey hang on a minute!! Shannon he said what? that is bang out of order. was it in an inquisitive way or was he just being mean? i fell pregnant to my ex and the night i got home from hospital he told me to just get over it and said it happened to everyone all because i cried. it was at that moment that i realised just who he really was and that the 6 months brfore that had been a show. you are hurting and you need a man who is going to stand by you. if you are really that unhappy then you should walk. you cant pretend you were never were pregnant, that was your baby and you need to grieve but you must always love it and when the time is right you will meet. this will make you a sronger woman and you will get through it i promise. :hugs:
hehe i am gona have to get my prob sorted or i am gona have amassive clan to look after when its my time to go lol
jo just hide the controller and blame the dog thats what i do lol
hey diane :wave:

haha i just realised how protective i feel of my buddies here lol rawr lol
xxxxxxxx

and jo go to docs. you said you would go if i went. i held up my end of bargain :)
hi callie :wave:

callie, heres hoping that your sore boobie is a sign of ur bfp round the corner! Everything xd for u babe xx

I asked him he says no.. I was ready to walk out last night..

Kirstie yes he said that. Oh my your ex doesnt sound great. Yah I am going to have a long talk with dh tomorrow.

Jo yes hide the controllers.

you ladies are all gona have your :bfp:s soon and then i will and trully be bridget jones style on my own:(
i suppose i will forgive you guys seen as how you will all deserve it

hi kirstie :wave:

Callie, enjoy house sitting, had to laugh at ur wee smilie doing the dishes! Shan babe, u still there? X

The other one is sore too, but not as bad. I am not thinking too much of it though, since I tend to get sore boobs before AF shows usually....the only thing that is different is that they have been sore since 6dpo.
Also, I had a temp drop this morning...not too bad, but still.

Not so easy its on his laptop through the internet.
I often get insecure that he willleave me but know he i to bone ideal to entertain the idea.
I will call Monday Kirstie, my colleague was right before so willlisten to hers and your wise words.

Of all things my random temps stayed the same!!!! eek is iwsh they worked for me

shannon yeah he was pretty bad but i take comfort in the fact he is gona die a lonely sad little man. HAHA!!!
you should def talk to him but dont listen if he turns it around on you. stand your ground girl and get some answers. i cant believe he said that. top of shit list!!

hey kirstie, bfps or no bfps we will still be the crazy conception cyber chicks and u dont get rid of us that easily! :hugs: but ur bridget jones renditions crack me up!! Saying that, i have a feeling i will have no reason to pop into 1st tri for quite a while if at all :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"