Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I am not leaving here even when I get my bfp. I couldn't leave my lovely ladies.

I feel the same way diane. I was in there today looking at baby bumps crying :hugs:

glad to hear that jo!
all the ladies from the uk seem to all have sleep problems as we all sit on this to yon silly hours in the morning lol

shannon babe hope this makes u feel better :hugs: you know we all love u babe, xxx

And callie, ur temp drop cud be implantation? Oooh yipeee! I expect nothing less than a bfp from u this month girlie! Especially as u are making us wait so long till u test! Xx

And callie, ur temp drop cud be implantation? Oooh yipeee! I expect nothing less than a bfp from u this month girlie! Especially as u are making us wait so long till u test! Xx

Ohhhh the pressure!!!:haha:
I have one digi and I want to make sure it is worth it. Besides, most miscarriages happen before af is due and I would rather not know if something had tried to stick but couldn't.
I will let you know the result as soon as I know. If af doesn't show by tuesday, I will test on wednesday.

hey kirstie, bfps or no bfps we will still be the crazy conception cyber chicks and u dont get rid of us that easily! :hugs: but ur bridget jones renditions crack me up!! Saying that, i have a feeling i will have no reason to pop into 1st tri for quite a while if at all :cry:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

aw you made me happy:hugs:

i dnt think i will be in first tri for a LONG while. have also decided that am gona keep trying till one sticks. saying that did anyone see in the paper the other week abou the woman had her first kid after 18 mc? brave brave woman!!

ouch Kirstie.
I am being paid to be up now.
I would so much rather be at home and happy. The texts he sent me earlier were very cold and distant, telling me about placeshe saw in the paper

i dnt think i will be in first tri for a LONG while. have also decided that am gona keep trying till one sticks.

Have you ever had your thyroid levels checked? Hyperthyroidism can make it hard to hold a pregnancy.

Hey Shey. I'm good.I actually have to go now..I will be back on tomorrow I think. Have a good night ladies!!!:hugs:

TNI alert,
I just found some rather thick EWCM! Nice

Shannon im doing aight still a lil cramping but not as bad as lastnight and the night before

It's ok Shannon im sure they were go away. i have the heating pad on me right now.

hi shay :wave:
Callie, had to laugh at all ur smilies, they r so cool! Lol. Roll on wednesday for u girl! Cant wait!
Jo, i reckon he is saying that so u will tell him u dont want him to go. He is probably hurting right now. Give him a call and see if u can sort things out! You have ewcm for crying out loud! You need to :sex: when you get home! You need ur lil :baby:
And shannon, you said u need loads so here goes babe, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kiss: :hugs: :hugs:

Xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back