Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he won't be uptil gone 4 he'son days.
Damn who invitedconstpation to join the party. There may bave been a smear of blood but I am blaming that onmy poor suffering butt. I have a disgustingly fibrous kiwi activia yoghurt.
And lots to drink but this has been going on over a week now. Gah

TMI

jo, did u say he will be away when u get home? I really think hes hurting just now. You both want each other but are both being stubborn. Lifes too short. Seduct him when he comes home tomorrow. Be spontanIous! It will shock him, the :sex: will be passionate and u can have a proper heart to heart afterwards! Xxxx

hey shey, am ok babe. Had a bit of heartburn, now got a headache. Still not got rid of the old swimmers. They must have zimmer frames by now! Lol. Gettin rid of them tonight if hubby doesnt fall asleep first lol x

do i get a tmi award?
i wish today had never happened

nursekel, :wave:
I see u lurking about here, dont be shy come and say hi!
X

Yes Jo I think you get the gold for that one lol.

Diane move it! Go attack hubby.

i told him not to come back. spontanious :sex:is not really me

I havent heard from DH since 1:00 he was supposed to call me at 6..4 hrs ago

jo i think u may be in the running for the platinum tmi award lol.
Jo, this day will be over soon and long forgotton :hugs:

shannon, did he leave on good terms or still in the dog house? Did he say he would call? Maybe u shud call him and make sure everything is ok? X

He's a man he's just plain forgotton andwould asume the emergency service would call if he'd had a whoopsy

Im chatting with my fiance on the phone we are texting back and forth hehe.

I on the other left like an iceberg but the dog got a kiss

Hi Jellie! How r u hun? I lurk everyday and keep up with everyone's progress but I don't have anything to complain about at the moment so I stay quiet. Lol. Just the usual of being tired, hungry yet nauseous, constipated, and grouchy which at this point are not complaints but the norm these days. Hehehe

Thank you for my TMI award.
Hi Kel,
Mysterious I feel like that today butam blaming it purley on my state of health and my OH.Have you seen the bean yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"