Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shannon ill never catch up and dont have the patience to wait to find out how did the digi test go this am hubby being any nicer

I know bacon gives me heatburn so bad but I just had to have it I had a leaky boobie today dont think ive had that happen this soon anyway and the pain has been bad today and my oh ticked me off first thing this am he hadnt had his A-- out of bed 10 minutes so im with ya shannon not in one of my better moods

I just feelso sick, I don't want eat I just want to cry

Dont cry Jo whats wrong this is why I hate missing so many pages

Aww Jo hugs.

I didnt eat til recently. It hasnt helped

Nicole not pregnant
I had a leaky boob on cycle day 19

I have been doing a lot of thinking. I think I am going to get off the ttc wagon.

I am not sure about DH and I anymore.

I have been doing a lot of thinking. I think I am going to get off the ttc wagon.

I am not sure about DH and I anymore.

Oh no shannon are things really that bad maybe alot of it is all the stress you have been under

Nicole,

He has hurt me a lot with his words. He never was there through the loss of the baby. He is not the same man I met. He is taking me for granted .. I cant do this again.

and it does seem most of our dh's have all been being jerks i think some of it is the weather here I cant remember when I have seen a day of sunshine

hey nicole! Thatll teach u to jump to the end of the thread lol. U will never knw what u have missed! Mrs impatient lol.
Jo :hugs: dont :cry:
Shannon, u have way too many symptoms, so not fair for you to have to endure all those symptoms and not have a bfp at the end of it! oh and i believe what u guys call jello, we call jelly! Its funny all the word differences from uk/usa such as pants we call trousers. Pants to us are underwear! Oh and fanny! Lmao, what does that mean to you guys again cos i know its totally different to us! Lol xx

we have sun all the time.

I dont get respected anymore. the only time he seems happy mostly is when we have sex that is the only time we really spend together. Besides date nights which I guess arent happening anymore because we just drove around for 1 hr tuesday which was fine with me but not with him.

He was so cruel last night telling me nothing I did would even compare to his foosball. I told him we can go our seperate ways.. I dont want this again and what he did was making me more sick..

Don't do that just coz of me.
The only person I want at the Mo is OH, andI'm surew will sort it out need someproperus time we havent been away in over ayear thenis was self catering

well my dh can be the same way and its just simply because he doesnt know what to say he gets very uncomfortable when I get emotional so out of his inabilty to comfort me he lashes out with hurtfull words because it makes him feel inadequate(sp) and he really doesnt see that he is being hurtfull he thinks by makeing some off handed remark its gonna snap me out of it and change my mood to something he is better able to handle I feel so bad for you hunny but before you make a decision give yourself some time you have had a really bad way to go since Nov you have had to many things hit you at once

Oh I know and I have been thinking a lot about it. He knows what he does..

He actually told me the night after I miscarried I was never pregnant.

Lol Diane I just cant help jumping ahead

Jo I hope you feel better sorry you feel like crying

Shannon hunny I dont know what to say your dh is being a number one ass but I cant help when I see your wedding photo you both look so happy and in love for better or worse hopefully you to can work this out I remember you telling us what he did for you when you were homeless so he cant be all that bad but only you can decide where your road leads

He isnt that guy anymore.

He started this landmark forum thing..its suppsed to be an educational seminar and self help thing, but its changed him a lot. he told me if I didnt go to it that we would be in different places and wont be happy ..and we know what happens to that and honestly I dont want to do it. He has changed so much.. I cant explain it. He used to care differently.

shannon hunny if my dh said that to me I would be as upset my it as you are but to him that would have been is way of trying to fix things if I never was pregnant then i wouldnt be upset and men they dont know what its like to be pregnant and feel your body growing life so they could never fully understand what we go through when I had my last son I missed him being inside me and my dh could not understand he said well he is right here how can you miss him

hey shannon.
Men just cant handle our emotions. Plain and simple. They do have feelings too but keep them buried. We need to vent and release them. Its much more healthy.
Maybe senthil found it easier to believe their was no baby than handle the pain of losing one. I know id rather believe i wasnt pg when i had those 2 bfps. Id rather believe they were false than believe it was a chemical. I will never know the truth either way. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"