Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah i can kinda understand that... however he isnt the guy i married.

He isnt that guy anymore.

He started this landmark forum thing..its suppsed to be an educational seminar and self help thing, but its changed him a lot. he told me if I didnt go to it that we would be in different places and wont be happy ..and we know what happens to that and honestly I dont want to do it. He has changed so much.. I cant explain it. He used to care differently.

does he talk about it can you pinpoint what about this landmark forum thing has changed him I know this probably isnt a possiblity but if you tell him he is changing and your not likeing this new person he is would he stop going I think alot of times that self help stuff is just bull if it isnt broke why try and fix it thats my motto lol

hey shannon.
Men just cant handle our emotions. Plain and simple. They do have feelings too but keep them buried. We need to vent and release them. Its much more healthy.
Maybe senthil found it easier to believe their was no baby than handle the pain of losing one. I know id rather believe i wasnt pg when i had those 2 bfps. Id rather believe they were false than believe it was a chemical. I will never know the truth either way. Xx

I know thats why we were going to counseling.. but there is not much time anymore.

Yah I know what you feel I want to believe I was never pregnant as well.
:hugs:

well whatever you decide we will be here for you life is to short to spend it unhappy so do what makes you happy shannon

He isnt that guy anymore.

He started this landmark forum thing..its suppsed to be an educational seminar and self help thing, but its changed him a lot. he told me if I didnt go to it that we would be in different places and wont be happy ..and we know what happens to that and honestly I dont want to do it. He has changed so much.. I cant explain it. He used to care differently.

does he talk about it can you pinpoint what about this landmark forum thing has changed him I know this probably isnt a possiblity but if you tell him he is changing and your not likeing this new person he is would he stop going I think alot of times that self help stuff is just bull if it isnt broke why try and fix it thats my motto lol

I have tried basically told to deal with it... If you look it up on the internet see what it says. He was so amazing.. I couldnt have asked for a better man.

so you think he is envolved in a cult Oh my shannon I really hope not

well my hubby needs the computer if I could get into my pm I would give you girls my number so we could text but for some reason it wont open and didnt yesterday either Ill try to be back soon

:hugs: ladies hope tomorrow is a better day for all of us

well that is what people are calling it

it has changed my husband.
the first one was okay but as it has gone a long it has gotten way worse
https://www.skepdic.com/landmark.html

well my hubby needs the computer if I could get into my pm I would give you girls my number so we could text but for some reason it wont open and didnt yesterday either Ill try to be back soon

:hugs: ladies hope tomorrow is a better day for all of us

bummer

shannon do you think he has really changed or you are just getting to know the REAL senthil? Maybe you are suffering from depression and things just seem different? I dont know babe, but either way :hugs:

I just dont sense it over babe. I really feel he is your soulmate, but emotions/depression/life has just gotten too much for you both. I really feel you will both pull together and be a team again! Xxx

Why are you said Diane?

Yes he has changed .. He used to be so tentativee to me. last year he came over when I had wisdome teeth surgery and put peppercorns on my teeth with his hands and was there so much during that. and after that too

I googled that thing and got the same result. I think my OH has been way to sucked in with his computer game hes obsessive about it. 12 hours a daya some time. He's just lost the art of communication and when he comesup for air I'm asking him to do some thing.
I actually feel very ill all shacky and sickandvery teary but I'm at work so just red eyed. Thankfully the girl I'm on with is very nice and is on IVF so understands why my body is up the shoot and the emotions involved. She has said I should see the doctor again rather than wait 3 months

. She has said I should see the doctor again rather than wait 3 months

I agree that you should see the doctor again. Ask about being put on provera (or some form of progesterone) to help kick start your periods. 6+ months is too long to go without a period.

im feeling so out this month as my temps dropped this morning and i feel so deflated about it
i will catch up later on all the posts

You may just be having a drop before your spike. It is early enough post ovulation to have a surge. A lot of women's temps drop around 7-9 dpo and then shoot up again even higher, making their chart triphasic. You are still very much in the game.:hugs:

I think so too. Go to the doctor.

Jo I feel for you my ex husband was addicted to video games most of the 10 years we were together :hugs:

im feeling so out this month as my temps dropped this morning and i feel so deflated about it
i will catch up later on all the posts

You may just be having a drop before your spike. It is early enough post ovulation to have a surge. A lot of women's temps drop around 7-9 dpo and then shoot up again even higher, making their chart triphasic. You are still very much in the game.:hugs:

Im sorry Dottie. I know its hard :hugs:

Shannon- I am not sure what say, but I can offer you a yellow smiley face hug, an internet flower, and a kiss. :hugs::flow::kiss: because your my friend.:friends:

His stepbrother keeps giving him challeges so I think this is going to have to stop and just be a few hours a day when hes at work, then not at home so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"