Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think I'm strange. I haven't had the first baby dream yet and lots of people (TTC to already pregnant) talk about having them. I must be dream deprived....:cry:

everything will be better for u girlies tomorrow. I promise. Sending healing thoughts your way. Xxx nitenite xxx

ohhhh now that is odd.
I think this was the first time Kel, does the lack of preperation mean anything?
OH doesn't get paid by his company to have paternity leave so I guess thatswhy my dad was taking menot him.

Jo, not sure I'm following you on the lack of preparation...? Sorry, I'm lost.

I think imma go to bed now. im so sleepy and im nice and comfy under my twilight blankie. haha.

Oh it was being in labour and having no baby clothes lol

night Shey...

Thanks Diane babe. Hope you dont have to sleep on the couch again! :hugs:

Jo good night darling. feel better. tell OH to be nice and realize you have feelings.. :hugs:

Damn it wish we all lived closer..

I need to sleep my legs hurt.

Nite girlies.

Night Shannon, Brandy will be on in a minute no doubt

Oh I follow you now Jo. Sorry you have to excuse me as I seem to be a bit foggy in the brain these days.:blush: That's pretty funny though b/c that kind of did happen to me. When my DD was born she was so small she had to have preemie clothes and I had none, so I had to send my poor mom to the store to get her some clothes to go home in. ROFL! Hopefully, I will be better prepared this time.:dohh:

I think my parents may have had the same problem i was tiny and needed dolls clothes

Kel, Shannon, Kirstie?
TH thread says your all here have you gone quiet?

Hey loves!

I wasn't on so early cuz it's a weekend so I got to sleep in lol.

How's everyone? Sleeping probably. I could still do a bit more of that, but DD was sitting in here all alone...so I got up.

I'm itchy today.

hi all!!

Jo - yeah itchiness is a common symptom of pregnancy!! Something to do with your skin stretching etc!

Brandy, Nicole etc hi all :hi:

Shanny - just been reading through the threads :hugs:

morning :wave: yeah needed sleep sorry. well i got a phone call this am to say my best mate had her baby so need to go see her. she was in labour for 20 hours so i now feel bad for being angry with her. :( how is everyone? xxx

morning ladies.

my dh is talking to his family in India. I wish I could understand tamil. Lol. We had a long long talk last night. Apparently he understands what he has been doing. So we will see. Told him I'm iffy on ttc until he treats me like he should.

kirstie my great friend had a baby too. 1 week ago. She live to far away for me to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->