Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Jo men suck. call oh and tell him he needs to get to know you again

I want a baby bump! who else wants one? like right now?

Oh man yesterday I had the dreams. one of a positive3 linetest and the other of being in labour realising i had no baby clothes,and arranging to go get some on the way to the hospital and that my dad would go get the clothes washed and come meet me at the hospital. very weird

Hey Jo. How are you? We did get to see lil bean when I was 7w4 days. I had put my pic up in a few threads that I post on. Unfortunately, my next scan won't be until 20 weeks which seems like forever away. Grrrr. I told my DH that I was gonna tell my doctor I want a scan at 12 weeks b/c I've seen so many stories of m/c on here. He says he's gonna ban me from here before I drive myself crazy (well, crazier anyways).

haha jellie I wish. I have major baby fever here. lol!:haha:

kellie, glad everything is going just as it should lol. We are all looking forward to having all your beautiful symptoms!

Special :hugs: to shannon babe. Just cos ur my special friend xxx

Ill take 3! Shey..

JO..I had a dream i had a bfp on a digi a few days ago

Not a happy bunny kel,
I thought 12 weeks would be normal maybe string it 13/14 if keeps OH quiet but first tri is the danger time so you need to know your going into 2nd tri with a bump

hehe aww shannon. I had a dream one time that I had a LO by Rob Pattinson. haha!

Sorry that things aren't going well for you Jo. I hate that you're having problems with the DH and your health as well. The good thing is that you have figured out the Hypothyroid and are now getting treatment. It is such a common diagnosis in my field of work and has great outcomes when treated with Synthroid, Levothyroxine, etc. It is very easy to manage once they find your correct dosage.
I am trying to relax and not worry too much with the pregnancy. I just get worried when I see all the ladies that go in for scans and find out they had missed miscarriages, etc. I have not had any complications so far so I guess I shouldn't worry so much.

shannon and jo, i think when you want a baby so badly, we dream of having them. I certainly do. My last one last week someone stole it and i was searching everywhere and so where the police. Airports had been blocked etc.
My boobs where leaking milk n i was crying for my baby, when i got him back whoever had took him had dyed his hair ginger to try and disguise him. He was premature too. Hmmm, i hope i wont only have a baby in my dreams. Anyhoo, off to bed girlies, am tired. Headache has faded so gonna get a sleep. Luv ya all :hugs: xxx

Night Diane, Nooo more ginger babies.
Shame I'm a twork I really want to have a little cry and a sleep. Hopefully it will all go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->