Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shoot my back itches loads I was blaming the thyroid and my hands are very dry constantly

good morning all :wave:
Still not freshened my supply up. Just wasnt feeling too good last night! But managed to fall asleep before the pig made his appearance lol!
How is everyone? X

been awake for 22 hours i think. been to wilkinson and bought loads of garden stuff

morning ladies.

my dh is talking to his family in India. I wish I could understand tamil. Lol. We had a long long talk last night. Apparently he understands what he has been doing. So we will see. Told him I'm iffy on ttc until he treats me like he should.

kirstie my great friend had a baby too. 1 week ago. She live to far away for me to visit.

that's a start Shannon and good that he's admitted he knows what he is being line - it sounds to me like the pressure of ttc and your health struggles is perhaps getting to him. Men can be a bit selfish so he needs to put himself in your shoes - you're the one going through health problems and you need him to support you rather than make you feel bad for being ill xxx sounds good that he's willing to talk though :)

i have an early start tomorrow and going to bed would mean i get up in the evening rather than the crackof dawn

jo am i right at thinking your oh is staying and u are making things up? :happydance:

U gotta do some :sex: after that ewcm yumm lol.

Hi shanny babe :hugs: told u things wud be better today! X

shannon, how do i add my ff chart to my sig again? Remember i am on my mobile phne xx

Diane babe give me your infor ill add it lol. You have to go to your profile where you edit your sig. then on ff go to sharing and tickers to get your ticker url ..to add your fertlity friend link go to sharing then home page then buttons and then get the bbcode and use that:)

morning ladies.

my dh is talking to his family in India. I wish I could understand tamil. Lol. We had a long long talk last night. Apparently he understands what he has been doing. So we will see. Told him I'm iffy on ttc until he treats me like he should.

kirstie my great friend had a baby too. 1 week ago. She live to far away for me to visit.

that's a start Shannon and good that he's admitted he knows what he is being line - it sounds to me like the pressure of ttc and your health struggles is perhaps getting to him. Men can be a bit selfish so he needs to put himself in your shoes - you're the one going through health problems and you need him to support you rather than make you feel bad for being ill xxx sounds good that he's willing to talk though :)

Thank you Ness. We will see how long it lasts though. I am not sure... Yes Men are very selfish .. I hope my son isnt like that.

Yes we are talking and he will be home after work. :sex: unlikely OPK says no egg i did start the paint job on the spareroom very green.
I've never been good at napsbut am considering it

shannon, sorry babe, am a little confused? I go to ff and where do i find the code babe? Thanks for ur help xx

Jo, opks are crap! If i never used 3 in one day i would have missed the lh surge!
Some times the surge doesnt last long and can be easy to miss! So :sex: orders of the day! Xx

Just had more :sex: i'm determined to catch that eggy this month!

you need to take them twice a day I guess Jo. I gave up on them lol

Diane.. Sharing home page setup then click on Get Sharing Code/Buttons
the click on bbCode Code: and put it in your signature:)

go ness go. Walking toworkon monday like john wayne

being awake also meansno temp today should i create a special boxforwhen i am up for24 hours. it frequently happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"