Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done ness, i will be surprised if u dont get that egg!! :happydance:

Jo, opks dont work for everyone. Ewcm is a very good sign! I had -opk at 2pm + at 7pm and - again at 11! X

hey i am glad everyone is happier today :hugs:
d this gona sound silly but ever mc i have seems to be lasting a shorter amoun of time. have stopped bleeding today and pain gas all gone . is this normal? xxx

go ness go. Walking toworkon monday like john wayne

:rofl:

Thanks Jo thanks Shannon :flower:

I'm determined to catch that eggy! Gonna have sex for a second time tonight about 8pm ish (scheduled I know but going out for dinner in half an hour so won't be back till later)

if I don't get a bfp at the end of the month I'll know there's something wrong lol

hey i am glad everyone is happier today :hugs:
d this gona sound silly but ever mc i have seems to be lasting a shorter amoun of time. have stopped bleeding today and pain gas all gone . is this normal? xxx

do you mean your period?

Why are footballers such wimps
1 case of cramp, a ball to the bumb and a pulled hamstring.
Women go through period pains and childbirth and dnt require this much pampering

lol ness

lol @ jo..john wayne style

kirstie.. I bleed for 6 days..it was a weird af and the 6th day was with cm.

diane did you get that?

shannon, did u tell me a 2nd time where to find code on ff? Think i mite of missed it as i missed the john wayne comment lol. Tell that senthil we still have our voodoo dolls so he had betta stop bitchin!

Hi ladies!

Just got home..yet another day spent at MILs mostly. Went shopping this morning for a new purse..DH bought it for me as a early bday gift. He's a sweetie (sometimes).

I took another test today, just to see if the line would be darker than my first ones...and omg, its darker than the control line lol. It's so beautiful, sigh.

I can't wait to see all of your bfps. Wow Ness, you're BD'ing like a madwoman! Gonna catch that eggy for sure. :D

hi Brandy :wave:
Glad hubbies being a sweetie! He knows better when there are loads of hormones flying around lol x

lol Amen!

How are you Jellie? I hate being so scarce these days..and it's not cuz I got my bfp!!!! I've just been hella busy with the builders and planning..all that good stuff. Rawr.

I see it diane:)

sorry was out with dh. Omg I got sick. Naseua so bad I feel like I'm gonna barf. It's like right there.. And heartburn.

how come you didn't sleep good diane?

hi callie.. When you did accupuncture did she do this cup thing and massage?

Not really tight..but I keep getting that stitch in my side kind of pain right on my uterus. Ouch..stabs me when I go to stand up and stuff. And my joints are aching like crazy now.

:wacko: omg I have pains on right and left of uterus and right above pubic bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back