Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess she is doing good for me. I love it too. It felt like a massage.

Yes we are talking and he will be home after work. :sex: unlikely OPK says no egg i did start the paint job on the spareroom very green.
I've never been good at napsbut am considering it

If you are ovulating today, it would be too late for an opk to show positive. Just get to :sex:

I guess she is doing good for me. I love it too. It felt like a massage.

Just make sure to keep wherever she cups covered for at least 24 hours after. It opens up the pores and you do not want to expose them to the wind and cold.

Oh Callie I didnt know that. Good thing I wear shirts lol.

Talk later. :hugs:

SO I asked in First trimester about my pregnancy issues. I am sure the girls will have a good chuckle!

haha aww Shannon! maybe I should do some accupuncture. Im forever getting something

hey
yeah it was confirmed. cant remember how long the first 2 lasted but it felt like forever, the third lasted 3 and a half weeks, 4th lasted 2 weeks and 2 days and then this one lasted 6 days. pain lessened each time 2. was much heavier flow than i have ever been though.
omg i am just back from the hospital and my friends baby is so so beautiful. held her for hour and a half and it made me want one even more. the little thing went thru so much just to get here safely. mel kept being sick inbetween contractions so couldn't have any pain relief. she kept it up 4 20 hours. the baby became distressed and nearly died. i am so proud of the pair of them:cry:
i am now auntie kirstie :)

Hello all my 4c ladies my dh has had us running all over the place today wheww im glad to be home

Diane sorry you havent got rid of the moldies yet :spermy:

Jo you and hubby need to get busy girl :winkwink:

Vanessa if there was a gold medal for :sex: you would win cant wait to symptom spot

Shannon so glad you and hubby talked I hate seeing you upset especially with everything you have going on but at least he is aware of how he has been acting and thats a start

Shey and wantabean HI

Callie is there no way I can talk you into testing before wednesday could I possibly over night you a test the wait is driving me crazy

I feed my poas addiction through you girls thats reminds me Vanessa when will you start testing lol

hi nicole. Hubby is only allowed to let you run around if he rubs your feet :haha: my dh said sorry on his own! I was in shock!

oh you should pm me your number. I have free texting. Also how old are your kiddos

ok so ill take him off his own list and add him to the list with the other dh lol
my daughter just turned 18 the 24th of feb my son turned 15 2nd of feb and my youngest turned 2 the 28th of Nov

so how are you feeling today better I hope

Hello all my 4c ladies my dh has had us running all over the place today wheww im glad to be home

Callie is there no way I can talk you into testing before wednesday could I possibly over night you a test the wait is driving me crazy

I feed my poas addiction through you girls thats reminds me Vanessa when will you start testing lol

LOL:haha: I am holding strong. I am actually afraid to test atm. I don't want to see a bfn. It's only a few days away now...and my temp went up today:happydance:. This time last month it was dropping. So that's a good sign.

Nicole will be back in a bit. shes giving her son a bath ..

I am having my finger crossed Callie!

My DH is going to get me fruit.. He said if you are pregnant it could be a craving lol. he can just keep me thinking so:)

Hey Shannon I have unlimited texting if ya want my number too. hehe

Hi mommaof3

Okay Shey send it to my pm box. Im home all day so I need some texting buddies:)

I started a journal. Will do my big entry soon.. it will take a few days to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"