Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chasity.. I know how you feel. I got my IUD out with no hormones in september and my cycles have been 60 day! I am annoyed and frustrated!

It is sooo frusturating...it amazes me how many people skip cycles...It makes it hard to chart!

welcome chasity. And yup jo, ive seen it. Amazing! We have some sunshine! Shan babe, if u think temping is stressing u out, then give it up, but dont ever give up the dream. Hugs babe x

Yah I am actually giving up charting. Its hard but I am about done with getting the same temps over and over again! I just started accupuncture. I hope it does something.

I am going to shower be back in a bit.

okay I wont but I just want to be in the moment. If I dont want hubby to deposit he doesnt have to lmao!

:hugs: Diane babe.. You need to get on that man and have :sex:

Do you have an email or messenger of some kind?

Yah I am actually giving up charting. Its hard but I am about done with getting the same temps over and over again! I just started accupuncture. I hope it does something.

I am going to shower be back in a bit.

yeah I bet it can be so frustrating and annoying if it's the same and you're not getting any different responses from it!

Yes Ness cause of your temps.

And I am very annoyed.

Just did my last hpt. I thought I saw a line. guess not.

Hello everyone--mind if I join in?? DH and I are TTC #1. I am now on cycle 14 and still no BFPs. Been reading this thread awhile so I am familiar with some of the regulars here. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hello everyone--mind if I join in?? DH and I are TTC #1. I am now on cycle 14 and still no BFPs. Been reading this thread awhile so I am familiar with some of the regulars here. Hope everyone is having a great day!

:wave: hi Icefire!

Yes Ness cause of your temps.

And I am very annoyed.

Just did my last hpt. I thought I saw a line. guess not.

have you booked in for that blood test yet missy??

Glad I bd'd every day this cycle (including twice some days) cos hopefully that'll have it covered for whenever I ov'd!

Yes I am glad too. DH and I have only had :sex: once in 4 days lol

No I havent. I have given up on even having a blood test.

My Af? lol lol Feb 21st. If I was normal and then I should O on March 5th.

Thanks for the welcome :flower:

Good to see you here too Ness:thumbup:

Shaerichelle how long is a typical cycle for you hon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"