Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when I had my IUD it was the 21st of every month and now that I dont it seems to be every 60 days :wacko:

welcome icefire! Hope u get ur bfp soon! Hey shan, it will happen i knw it will. Dont miss out on bding yet incase ur gona ov late, and i will molest hubby tonight lol x

You better Diane! Fast! You are going to O soon!

Yah I am not caring. lol it happens it happens.

Ok so I think the worst part of haveing my body practicully drained of blood is the darn TAPE they use i gave myself a bruise pulling it off

Goodmorning ladies I see some new faces HI :hi:

the nurse at the ob office told me today that flintstone vitamins are good to take when ttc or while pregnant just take 2 a day I have never heard that before

the nurse at the ob office told me today that flintstone vitamins are good to take when ttc or while pregnant just take 2 a day I have never heard that before

I have. I take the all natural vitamins.

Hi shan yeah that and the only part of me left unexposed were my feet they allowed me to keep my socks on lol they took five of the big viles of blood I didnt even think to ask what all they were testing for

arent all vitamins natural shan? Getin blood drawn is ok if u have a gud nurse and gud veins lol x

:sex:Hi Diane am I gonna have to fly over there and crack the whip on you and dh lol get to :sex: woman

Sorry Shannon your cycles sound crazy :wacko: Sounds very frustrating!! And maybe not caring is a good thing--friend of mine was doing the temping, opks, etc. driving herself crazy so her DH told her to forget the whole thing--two cycles later she was pregnant after trying for two years! :happydance:

Diane sounds like you need to get a move on girlie :haha:

Nice to meet you all! :flower:

Yes I think its a good idea.

I am gonna nap now. I am exhausted so very exhausted.

Ugh I am sick of seeing indents. they are so close to lines and then when you invert them.. nothing.

Hey loves

Jeez what another busy day for me..they've starting the tearing walls down portion of our renovations..didn't think they would do that for another couple of weeks. Argh! Theres so much dust on EVERYTHING. It's driving me a bit crazy lol. I'm exhausted..feels like I did the work myself although I just did the bossing around.

Hey loves

Jeez what another busy day for me..they've starting the tearing walls down portion of our renovations..didn't think they would do that for another couple of weeks. Argh! Theres so much dust on EVERYTHING. It's driving me a bit crazy lol. I'm exhausted..feels like I did the work myself although I just did the bossing around.

lol brandy.. My dh would say bossing around for you isn't different han any other day.

Hey there Mrs. Brandy! How are you feeling? Hope all is going good for you. Although it does sound pretty crazy around your house these days...lol. I am just relieved to be finally getting past the exhausted stage and on to just the very tired one. My so called, "Morning sickness" is now down to the hours of 5-10pm. Then when I start feeling better I want to eat like a pig, which is horrible since it's bedtime. I am beginning to think making it through these 9 months without becoming huge is going to be a challenge. Hehehe

lol It's odd for me..I'm the quiet, shy one..but I was out there giving orders like I was meant to! Hey, it's my house..I want it done right :D

I was nice about it tho hehe.

I feel more fatigued than I ever have. I don't think I can stay awake another 5 minutes. Grr! I hate not being able to be on here much these days...once the building is done, you wn't be able to get rid of me lol.

Hope you all are well. Hang in there Shanshan. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back