Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Mrs. Brandy! How are you feeling? Hope all is going good for you. Although it does sound pretty crazy around your house these days...lol. I am just relieved to be finally getting past the exhausted stage and on to just the very tired one. My so called, "Morning sickness" is now down to the hours of 5-10pm. Then when I start feeling better I want to eat like a pig, which is horrible since it's bedtime. I am beginning to think making it through these 9 months without becoming huge is going to be a challenge. Hehehe

lol! I'm feeling alright..not much sickness..just some nausea twinges in the evening so far the past few days. Exhaustion omg....Its bad!!! Things are so crazy here. But in the end, it will be worth it. I'd rather do it now than having jackhammers going when trying to get a newborn to sleep!

Hehe, I know what you mean..I want to eat all day long..yet Im so bloated!!!

evening all! well 3dpo and nothing to report except feeling gassy and really tired. Must be getting a bug or something!

Nipps are sore but that's usual for me around ov!

Went for a number 2 this afternoon though and had the most awful cramps but I can't work out whether they were in my uterus or bowel.....

they didnt feel like bowel cramps but then they didnt feel like AF type cramps either...??

hmmm don't think so...just felt really crampy when I was 'pushing' (I'm past the TMI point lol)

it passed after going to the toilet so perhaps it was in the lower part of my intesting and just felt like it was further down...?

ok wheww what a day lol

TMI does not apply when ttc lol

Shannon thanks so much for my tickers and 4c signature we just might have to change from pink to blue a little later on lol

lol at nicole! U r too funny girl! Will defo do the bd 2nite! And ness u hav just stolen my gold tmi crown lol. Have everything crossd 4 ur bfp in ten days x

good Diane Id hate to have to bring out the turkey baster lol

I was just wondering if you ladies that live out of the states get baby gift bags when you go to the ob mine gave me a bag full of books magazines a week by week pregnancy calender in a nice little zip up case baby chek list for what you need all kinds of stuff I think it was more this time then it was last

YEAH ness has started symptom spotting and that reminds me where is Callie she has kept me waiting long enough we are on wednesday eve and im gettin anxious

I won't be getting that..lol cuz I won't get a bfp. No I'm joking. I'm having home birth

its pretty common around here I know some ob give blankets and diaper bags at the hospital when you deliver

lol at nicole! U really are too funny! I promise to rape hubby 2nite for the fear of the turkeybastor! Lol and yip, i will be loggin in to watch shanys home birth! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"