Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. His mom is a nosy :witch: always butting her nose into where it doesn't belong.

Ok I just have a question for those who have been pregnant before - when people describe in their symptoms a 'tugging' like sensation, what exactly does that mean?

I've seen loads of people say something like "6dpo - tugging sensation in uterus"

It feels like something is inside your uterus and pulling a tiny string that's attached to the wall..that's the only way I can describe it lol.

Shey, sucks about your MIL..I'm lucky to have a very lovely one. She replaces my loser of a mother..so I guess it evens out.

haha brandy you are lucky my mil to be is the type you want to rip her head off haha and thats being nice lol

Eek! lol..At least she doesn't live close to you guys..? Sounds that way anyway.

I live in Florida and he's in Illinois so imma end up moving up there

Ohh I see. Well better work on your patience skills then :haha: Nah, I do hope things smooth out with her. Don't let her get to you too much..or come between you guys.

Oh trust me I'm not and he knows to put her in her place or I will

Thanks Brandy! I sometimes get like a flutter type like a bubble but a grinding tiny bubble if that makes sense? I noticed that last month too but don't know if it's anything to read in to!

If you have flutters that means the baby moved. I felt those when I was in my 3rd or 4th month

I've heard that kind of description too, Nessie. I personally never really had any twinges ..just some cramping from right after O till about a week in. Hope this is it for you! Maybe beanie is digging in right now!!!

Shey, lol..that's awesome. Good girl! Don't let anyone control your life but you :D

Thanks Brandy and I make sure no one controls my life but myself! hehe

If you have flutters that means the baby moved. I felt those when I was in my 3rd or 4th month

i read descriptions on the internet about those flutters you get when pregnant - it's defo not like the feelings they described (as obviously I dont even know yet lol)

it's almost like a tickley bubble it's so hard to describe! It's probably just air in my utuers :haha:

I've heard that kind of description too, Nessie. I personally never really had any twinges ..just some cramping from right after O till about a week in. Hope this is it for you! Maybe beanie is digging in right now!!!

Shey, lol..that's awesome. Good girl! Don't let anyone control your life but you :D

I'm feeling more optimistic this afternoon actually thinking 'this could be it, I could be pregnant'

hehe could be Vanessa. btw Vanessa is my sister's name and it means buttefly so you could have butterflies in your stomach. j/k

hehe could be Vanessa. btw Vanessa is my sister's name and it means buttefly so you could have butterflies in your stomach. j/k

awww cute! I didnt know that! I have a keyring that says "Vanessa meaning 'From a Star'" I know it was created by a Poet called Jonathan Swift for a Lady called Esther Vanhomrich for a poem called Cadenus & Vanessa!

ness has a baby butterfly in her belly! Go ness! I defo think ur getin ur bfp darling! X and shey, u shud get ur df to move down to where u r. The further u are from the future mil the better. We dont want u getin incarcerated now! Lol0x

and brandy hun, ive heart two is more fun than one lol. When is ur first scan again? Hmmn, dnt go on ur own, u may need someone to drive u bk! Lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"