Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe Jellie thats a good Idea! I will see if I can get him convinced to move down here.

omg I've missd alot this am. I had accupuncture. Gotta get home n catch up and eat so hungry!
the accupuntrist said faint tests could mean low progestrone.

ness has a baby butterfly in her belly! Go ness! I defo think ur getin ur bfp darling! X

:haha: can you imagine if I gave birth and a butterfly popped out?! I'd be like "is that it?!" at least the birth would be easy ha ha

Gawd why is not next Wednesday already?!!!

Ooh Shannon so that could be why you're getting the faints tests then even though you're preggo!

Perhaps that's why your first beanie went to heaven?

lmao ness! U and nicole are both in the running for the golden clown award! U girls crack me up so much x

dont know if that's a compliment or not Diane but I'm taking it as one :rofl: I need to be a nutter to get through the day :thumbup: it's either that or gorge myself on chocolate ha ha

haha you are funny Nessa and I thought I was funny. hehe

and shany babe. That dont make sense to me hun? Hw can low progesterone cause faint lines? I thought only hcg gives lines? Hmmn. U need to research that 1 chick. Are u getting ur blood done 2dy? X

Diane I think Shan means that low progesterone causes faint lines in early pregnancy cos it can affect the amount of hcg you produce I would imagine...?? Is that right Shan or am I completely in the wrong direction lol x

oh thanks ness. Ur probably right! I shudve been a blonde! Lol, sori no offence! X

yes lol. im gonna go tom for blood test i need to rest. i will hold pee though lol

Nicole,, we need humor.. you keep me laughing so hard.. sometimes I want to pee but I need to hold it!

Diane.. OMG I gotta pee and went 30 mins ago. I seriously will have to wait til my son gets here so he occupies my mind! I believe that is what the accupunctrist meant.

Ness.. aww a baby butterfly. You sound like you have symptoms already :)

Shey.. Have him move to florida.. its warmer there anyways.. lol

Faint positive line on HPT pregnancy test
Q: I did a pregnancy test this morning and there was a very faint positive second line after 3 minutes. What does a faint line mean? Am I pregnant?

A: You either see a second line or you don't. Even a faint line is a positive line, as long as it's read within the suggested time frame. If you do the pregnancy test properly and read it within the recommended time, then a faint and weak line is very likely a positive pregnancy test. There could be several reasons that the line is faint and not darker
•The urine is too diluted to show a stronger second line. Test again with first morning urine.
•You may have tested a little earlier then you thought you were and ovulation happened later than you calculated.
•You may be much later then you thought. The hCG level normally decreases after 9-10 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"