Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Jo surely they wouldnt tease a baby that would make me mad

Well I guess Nicole if you put it that way. Please bring on 2 babies lol :wacko:

my ex husbands nephew has red hair. his mom has red hair and his dad has brown. red is dominant by the way.

Hiii, I'm Lei...

LMP 2/13. OPK + on the 2/26. Charted and temps coincided with OPK. BD 1-2 daily every month. I am 7-8 DPO.

Symptoms since 1-2 DPO:
Sore nipples/nipple tingling
Darker areolas? (slightly, I think...not sure)
Headaches (here or there, sometimes severe for a bit)
Lower backache (off and on, sometimes a tired feeling in my back)
Nausea (only a time or two)
Sensitive to smells (usually always am but even moreso)
Ab discomfort/cramping/twinges (off and on and even during and after BDing)
Abundant CM
Either have no BM or the kind no one wants
Thirsty

Fallen asleep on Hubby's chest 2 nights in a row while watching tv before 8pm-never do that.

I cried over having to fold laundry and there being dust bunnies under the refrigerator.

The only food that tastes normal to me is oreos. I've eaten more oreos in the past 2 days than I have eaten in the last decade.

I have another 8-9 days before AF. I feel as though I am losing my mind and that all of these symptoms are just manifesting out of my want.

I've been nesting like crazy. Making lists of things to change.

I go and stand in the empty room that will be baby's room and just picture it filled. And here come the tears...

I never knew I could want something so much. That this feeling would have all of the sudden hit me only a month ago and I already love a little being that I don't even know or have yet.

This is my first month TTC and I feel like its been decades already.

I have ordered more OPK, HPT and Preseed.

-sigh-

Softcups...I forgot softcups. What else did I forget?

hi Lei. Welcome to the rollercoaster ride called ttc. I am on month 6ish. slowly losing count

Hi Lei looks like you got some good symptoms I just have to tell you as the head of the POAS police we test at 10 dpo lol

LMAO Nicole. I will no longer POAS. They are false for me dear. they play tricks on me I tell tricks :wacko:

DIANE DIANE YOOOOHOOOO DIANE where the heck are you she is on a psychic roll then disapears on me I have questions that need answers

LOL I have lots of questions I need answer to..like wth is Senthils problem lol

well I can answer that one for you no problem he is a MAN lmao

Hi Shaerichelle and Mommaof3, thanks for the warm welcome.

I promised myself that I wouldn't test until the day before AF....but since 10 DPO is the requirement here then I may have to go out and get a stick since mine won't be arriving via mail until a day or two before AF!

The anticipation, the wait is agonizing.

Shannon we are ignoring this its a line is a line nonsencewe want good strong colour then we believe it and spend $200 on having a vampire remove our blood!

I am wandering why I am also having rediculous symptoms but the thyroidwill get the blame now untill I look like a beachball with legs!

POAS is so addictive tho, trying to save money at the moso don't want to get any more. I don't ant to buy OPK'sbut knowI should as that is essential information to take back to the gp.

Shannon did your mum directly loose any weight with thyroxine ordid she need toexercise/diet

your welcome Lei im a poas addict and try to corupt everyone to get them peeing so I can get my fix through them lol anyone will tell you im a bad influence

Jo do you not have a place like we do here where you can get them for a dollar a test if not I wonder what the average cost is ordering online I might have to figure out how id go about mailing some to you

Yah Jo lmao it wont happen next time apparently temps dont lie... so I will start temping again and when my temps get high for 18 days blood test ONLY.

She just lost the weight no fast like a month but within a few months.

Nicole sorry dear you are going to have to arrest me! I refuse your requirement. They lied to me for 7 days straight no more POAS!

Mommaof3...I used 20 OPK's in 7 days....I am well on my way to being an addict and following your lead lol.

lol Lei good I wont have to persuade you to poas then

Shannon this is a fluke you cant refuse to poas we will just limit you next time if there isnt a strong BFP then you can retest the next day only then wait a week before testing again hows that or mail me a urine sample and ill take over the testing lmao

welcome lei. U have come to the right place girl! Ooh another guinee pig for poas!! Yay. And nicole, sorry went for a bath! But i see u buying loads of pink stuff. X

welcome lei. U have come to the right place girl! Ooh another guinee pig for poas!! Yay. And nicole, sorry went for a bath! But i see u buying loads of pink stuff. X

woohooo is it loads of pink stuff for a healthy little one I have worries about down syndrom at my age cant decide about the testing It wouldnt make a difference anyway just dont want it comeing as a shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back