Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your still up??
is he feeling the pressure?
Maybe you should get him into a every fewdays pattern andnottellhim his services are needed.
What was he like before you were trying?

Hey lovelies xo

Its way too early to be up on a Saturday for me..been up since 7:30..grr!

Oh it's a but early for a Saturday! I'll test when I roll outta bed xx

u will love them even more ness when u get ur bfp next week! And ur gona have a lil boy x

OMG Diane that is spooky! I've always said I will have a boy first, I just know it!

Still feel like AF is coming on Saturday next week but I'm taking some hope in your psychic abilities!! x

how is everyone anyway what did I miss?!

well temp up to 36.71 today highest it's been since I started temping.

Not much to report, still a bit of heartburn but not like yesterday, just a warm sensation in my belly, not in my throat really today - yesterday it worse as the day went on so will see what happens!

Got toothache in my lower front teeth and got a bit of a cold but nothing else other than that!

No CM really, no cramps or twinges. Still feel AF is coming next Saturday....

Ive got NO cm basically! My boobies are so sore, never felt this type of pain the much before af!!

Think I have an ulcer starting in my mouth. Must be a symptom! Ha

Right I'll go pee now x although it's 2nd morning pee x

I don't even have sore boobs Rach - they feel a bit sore after I've pressed them but hardly anything. Getting dull pains through them occasionally though.

I tested to keep Nicole happy lol and bfn but only practise peeing for me ha ha

Guess what bfn! Ha! but i have to poas or else I get the shakes!!!

lol I know what you mean hun, although I'm not excited about poas this month as I was last month, guess I'm just expecting it to be a bfn anyway

Still sounding good for you Nessie Poo...I can see you having a boy too!

I've always known my next will be a boy...I can't wait to see if I'm right!!!!!

Nixy hiya! I still haven't talked to you much..but sorry about the bfn. You sound like an addict like me, so it may just be too early lol.

Hey brandy! Bfn is ok as it's only cycle 2. Just gotta wait for af! Whoop!

rachel. Still very early babe. Got everything xd for u. Ness have u thought of boy names? Dnt stress huni, bfp on the way x

good morning. I'm going pee but mor on a stick ever again!

ness your symptoms sound good.

diane. .. Get him some horny goatweed.

good morning brandy. I was telling the girls last night dsd walked in looks like she grew boobs overnight. She's 10 :cry: I know I was 9 but it's hard for me. I hope..if I ever get pregnant. I don't have a girl lol. I don't mind it but it seems to be hard for me.

I'm still in pain and having breast pain. Sick of symptoms when I'm not preggo.

Omg Shannon, I know what you mean. DD is 10 and has boobs now too :( Ughhhhhh

yah taking dsd who was 12 having her try on bras and showing her how was hard! I saw her breast looked at mine and said oh dear. Hers are almost b cup. Senthil doesn't know how americcan boys are.. But he is surely in trouble!

Weird, I feel like I'm o'ing. Got o pain?!? Strange.

I didn't get boobs for ages as used to swim a lot. Now I'm stuck with 34dds hahah!

Rachel wowzah. Ouch. My dsd does gymnastics so maybe they will stay away for a bit. I've had pain in the ovaries for weeks:)

rachel. Still very early babe. Got everything xd for u. Ness have u thought of boy names? Dnt stress huni, bfp on the way x

well i have a few I like

-jake
-oliver
-Noah
-samuel
-Mason

haven't really thought mega in depth about names and everyone I choose OH hates lol but i reckon once he sees me give birth he won't care which name I choose (I will make sure I rub it in his face ha ha)

Just had make up sex with OH - had a bit of a barney earlier, he does my head in sometimes then you say something after 3 days of them pissing you off and then they shut down and come out with something equally as pissy "you make a massive deal about the smallest thing" :growlmad: maybe you shouldnt go out of your way to piss me off then!!

Rachel I can't believe you're counting yourself out at 10dpo!!! you've still got time yet honey!!

Good thing is no spotting after sex - had that last month along with the spotting which I think was IB, but nothing so far thank goodness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->