Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I feel like I'm o'ing. Got o pain?!? Strange.

I didn't get boobs for ages as used to swim a lot. Now I'm stuck with 34dds hahah!

I hear ya hun! lol 32DD here!!

I started getting boobs at 10 years old, it's criminal really what our bodies do at such a young age!

omg you guys are killing me. My breats are 34 almost c. They just grew few months ago.

Hello all! Hope everyone has had a good day so far.

Shannon isn't it weird how it seems like girls mature earlier and earlier..I didn't get AF until I was 12 and didn't have to start wearing a bra until about a year before AF...and then I think the bbs stopped growing. I am embarrassed to tell you my cup size...:blush:

Diane you defo need to get some horny goat weed for that DH of yours...mine wants to BD even though he's sick :haha:

Well I should be on and off some today...talk to you all soon!

Love and :dust:

busy day here so I will be on and off.

diane babe can you seduce dh. Lol I had to with mine. Yes no more everday..

allie it is funny. I don't want a daughyer lol. I'll take one but prefer a boy. Lol my sister told me she thinks she sees breast buds already on my niece she is 7 :wacko: where are you on your cycle?

Hey all :witch: has had an overnight nap so she may departed Shannon she isall yours if you want her.

:blush: 38DD :blush: Do they do Maternity bras to fit boobs that size?

Jeez..I'm normally 34 B lol..I graduated to 36 C since the :bfp: though. I'm so proud :haha:

lol brandy ha ha ha

how yiou doing tonight?

no real symptoms for me except toothache on front bottom teeth, had it all day!

No heartburn tonight but feel pretty emotional and tired.

Sat having a glass of wine figure one won't hurt if I have conceived as implantation wont have even occurred yet!

OH is on a boys night out, I'm so bored!!

Ditto Ness OH ia at work and work found cover for me as neighbour spent the hole day banging on the bedroom wallit sounded like

Oh I'm so bored this evening. Tele is rubbish. Will fall asleep if I go cinema. Don't want to go out for dinner! Oh I'm so grumpy today! Just had a hot chocolate. Mmm.

Does anyone know where my bfp is? It seems to be lost in the post.

My sister had a bit of a fit yesterday. If I can't get in my bridesmaid dress by June we have to go any buy a whole new set of 5 cause she wants us all in the same! Oh dear.

We just got home from watching Alice in Wonderland. I feel like I acted the movie out myself..soooo tired. I could sleep against the wall...and I'm totally serious lol.

was it good though Brandy?? I cant wait to see that!

Rach - think your bfp is with mine and will arrive in the post together :haha:

I hope so! That's what we were going to go and see 3d but I think I'm goin to wait for shutter island next week when I get back from seeing my granny x

avator in 3d was so cool too. Frm nw on i only want to watch 3d movies.

I saw final destination in 3d. Made me jump so much!!!! I might go now actually. No I won't. Can't be bothered to put a face on!!

It was awesome! We didn't watch 3d because DH's eyes start hurting. Avatar was soooo good too.

Avatar 3D was the most amazing film I've ever seen!!

Rachel tell sister toto stop whining that could be here nieceor nephew in there and a dress maker could always adjust it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"