Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ive got to get off here were suppose to leave to meet my dad for breakfast at 830 i havent even got a shower yet UGH keep me posted shannon lol

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO just had to say again Im so EXCITED lol

im like a kid in a candy store only this store is selling BFP's today

ha ha ha Nic bless you have a lovel breakfast - dinner time over here had a baked potato yum!!

ness what did you do this cycle to get pregnant?

temping is driving me batty. And this sharp pain.

ness what did you do this cycle to get pregnant?

temping is driving me batty. And this sharp pain.

if I am pregnant Shan - still don't believe it! Been to check on the now 7 hour old tests and although lines still there, still very faint, think that's cos they're IC's though....

well we had sex every day til CD16 but importantly had sex on the 4 days before ovulation (based on my +opk cd14) and then twice on CD15 and once on CD16.

I used softcups every time we had sex from CD10 - CD16 to hold the sperm in and used conceive+ as a lube. Other than that nothing else!

I would recommend the softcups definitely! Plus they stop that uncomfortbale 'dribble' when you eventually stand up after :sex: lol

ness. Dh won't let me use the. He says let nature take it's course..nature isn't working! I guess at least I orgasm the same time the :spermy: comes out. So they get sucked up. I'm praying it's soon!

if the lines keep getting farker..u def have a bfp.

Good morning ladies!!

Congratulations to Ness and Kayla!! Woohoo Diane I am so hoping for our BFPs this month! I am on CD 16 and having OV twinges this morning so hopefully have BD'd enough.....with being sick this time around I don't feel so great about it.....:nope: Guess we will see around March 20....

Have a great day ladies!

but sometimes nature needs a helping hand! Just dont tell him Shannon - wait til he goes to 'clean up' then quickly put it in, he'll never know!

OK i inverted my test - top one is opk, and bottom is test - I defo see it girls.....

Attachments

• 6292-inverted.jpg
    6292-inverted.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11
Ill have to look later Ness. I am in a mood. DSD has an adult bra. DH isnt doing anything lately about it. He also hasnt done anything about her shopping at adult stores.

Hi ladies. Back from MILs..still so happy for Kayla and Nessie!

Diane, Shannon, the rest of you gals are all soon to follow, I just know it!

Nicole, love the signature lol..it's so very true.

hi darling!

Not many people been on this afternoon! Did you have a nice dinner?? We're just about to start cooking lasagne and chips hmmmmm!! only had lunch at 1pm and was starving at 3.30pm lol it's killed me not having anything to eat since then haha

I still don't believe it Brandy....

Dinner was ok..I was only able to get some veggies down..I guess that's good at least. I feel like I'm gonna puke any minute lol. But I'm still so happy!!!

I know..trust me, I still don't believe I'm pregnant either..it takes a while to set in, obviously. But the line is there! You are definitely pregnant. Have you thought of having a blood test done yet? Or do they make yall wait there? I'm not sure how it goes..here you can just ask for one and they do it, since we're paying lol...but there, I dunno. You may have to wait till you miss AF..which you will :D

Hi as in Junior/adult. Sorry wasnt thinking. But I dont think 12 yr olds need padded push up bras!

Dinner was ok..I was only able to get some veggies down..I guess that's good at least. I feel like I'm gonna puke any minute lol. But I'm still so happy!!!

I know..trust me, I still don't believe I'm pregnant either..it takes a while to set in, obviously. But the line is there! You are definitely pregnant. Have you thought of having a blood test done yet? Or do they make yall wait there? I'm not sure how it goes..here you can just ask for one and they do it, since we're paying lol...but there, I dunno. You may have to wait till you miss AF..which you will :D

well you managed to get the good stuff down - veggies! Aww can't wait for that to kick in lol....he he

It's weird hearing someone say that I'm pregnant but weird in a good way obviously!

unfortunately over here I'll have to wait til I've got a certain positive before booking a blood test as it's NHS - even though we do bloody pay for it through our taxes - they forget that when they say the NHS is free - it is for those who don't pay taxes lol.

I keep staring at the pics - chucked the tests now, have so many pg tests laying around lol!!

It's funny you mentioned toothache before your bfp Brandy - I've had toothache for three days in my bottom front teeth it's driving me mad!

hey ladies :wave:
sorry have been away for weekend so there is loads to read!! 91 pages to be exact. so can i have an update please? how has everyone been. I have had major withdrawl being away from this lol
xxx

Hi as in Junior/adult. Sorry wasnt thinking. But I dont think 12 yr olds need padded push up bras!

aaahhh I see lol I was like :huh:

no she doesnt need a padded bra!!! I was wearing a triangle bra with no underwire lol it was so childlike!

Ness you pg? wooooo congrats my dear!! do we have test pics?
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g