Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I was too lol.

Ness what does a positive OPK lookk like. I had a dark one yesterday almost as dark as the control line. and now its way lighter. My twinges have become less as well.

Kirstie they are so many pages back lol

As the POAS inspector.. Yes they are looking the start of a bfp.

Yeah had a major toothache and jawache just before it! I remember calling to make my dr appt the day after my bfp and blood test, and I was like "I um...need to make a prenatal appointment..I'm pregnant" It sounded SOOOOOOOO weird!

Shannon, aww huh..May isn't TOO far away though! But I'm thinking it'll be sooner :D

Thats wonderful news! congrats!!!
Shannon hows things with you? How has everyone been?

Things are okay I guess. Think I have ovulated. But we will see what the temperature chart says.

Brandy, I hope so. I am not going to go by signs or HPT anymore either lol. I hope you get some rest. I sucked on ginger candy alot the past week for my nausea. It really helped.

I went to Kaylas journal and was like woah those tests are dark.

I can tell DH is a little crushed we both thought I was so preggo. I cant wait to have a cry later.

Shan :hugs:
Sorry my dear :hugs:

Kayla wow congrats to you too!!

See you miss a couple of days and everyone gets :bfp:

I am starting to get ov pains so pretty excited!!

Happy 600 pages!!! :happydance:

Enjoy lunch, Shan.

Ick food.....lol.

Kirstie yay! Catch that eggy :D Are you on a BD marathon?!

Hey All,
Ness and Kayla big hugs you look after those beans now.

Shannon they are sexualizing kidsway to young these days as she 12 her Mom may have struggled to get those kiddy onesas they do themfor 6 year olds nowand you know how badly kids get teased if they don't wear the right stuff. If you don't get ya bean this month with Diane you will before me.

Brandy make sure you get your vitamins and folic acide down ya same to Kayla and Ness actually and some protein.

Kirstie I hope you weekend away went to plan and you had lots of fun.

Diane tell him to lie back and think of england whilst you harvest him.

Racheal go get a damn test will you.

Who'd I forget?

And me I amawake and going to ork still feeling unwell and couldn't find any antisickness stuff last night socall to doctors tomorrow probably in the evening as I have work to go to andI will be very tierd. BTW day 19 of thyroxine 50mcg

Brandy ginger green tea I thinkit is possibly very gross so you might handle it

What sort Rachael?
are u and orange or a copper likeme or very red?

I most certainly am!! lol Garry is gona end up weeping by this time next week lol Weekend was wicked fun!! Got rather drunk so curled up on sofa the now trying to recover. Suddenly remember why I dont drink lol

How are you jo?
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member