Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I ate so much I had to untie my stretchy pants how bad is that

I actually feel informed whoop everything else is a mystery

awesome Nicole.. ughh my phone died.

my finger is hurting. i wont use a sharp knife again. now im taking some advil!

my finger is hurting. i wont use a sharo knife again. now im taking some advil!

lmao I dont know how awesome it is Im bloated and ate to much so i feel miserable I think im gonna plead morning sickness so dh will do the dishes

Ive looked at loads of pictures today cried and laughed at the same time I cant believe how fast they grow 1 year should really only be like a month ugh if I could just slow time down some

my finger is hurting. i wont use a sharp knife again. now im taking some advil!

lmao I dont know how awesome it is Im bloated and ate to much so i feel miserable I think im gonna plead morning sickness so dh will do the dishes

Oh no! all I could think of is how awesome it is.. NOT to have bloatation and gas after eating! Oh yes I would do that. lol

I have an excuse with a cut finger.

yes use the cut finger shannon I would the soapy water will burn something awfull

they grow up fast! It still seems like yesterday I was holding Saben when we got home.

Yes dishes and sooapy water ouch the regular water was enough!

bbiab like 45 mins dinner and sabens bed time. and the first time in months no school work :wohoo: :loopy:

well tell dh he has to do the dishes till your finger heels lol

Aww baby!
Is it scary foreveryone the idea you could drop them

i always get that feelin what if i drop him/her and i get the biggest shiver down my spine!!!!xx

maybe at first but there not near as fragile as you think as long as you support the head is the main thing to watch

actually the nurse is pretty ruff with them when they are first born all the rubbing and flipping and flopping but there not gental at all

Yeah I have read that I guess they tell u when they have the strength to hold it up them selves.

the only part that scares me is when they first start to hold there heads up I call it bobbin head they do that till they get strong enough to do it on there own but by that time you will be a pro you will be surprised how easy you take to it

Nicole you said earlier you Doc did an internal to see if you were pregnant how could he tell fromthat angle? Does a little sign popout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back