Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Jo I was wondering the same thing cause i would think the stupid person i saw would have done that lol.

Saben held his head up from day 1 :wacko:

Lol Jo I really have no idea I didnt ask the nurse in detail I guess it must be the way your cervic and uterus feels I was still kinda shocked that they took all that blood and didnt do an hcg test

oh she also said something about the color of my cervic not sure what that is about lol

lmao shannon I guess if your arms are long enough anything is possible

Ah i get ya, having witnessed a couple of smears from the wrong end I guess it sstarts to sort of scab over lol
Shannon I think you need a better doctor.

all I know is he had a good look around I hate the doodad things they use to open you up it feels like they got a pair of salad tongs down there

Get senthills to stick his head up there and have a thorough inspection

Ohh I used to know what that was called. We have plastic ones here slightly warmer than metal

I just googled it and it says usually your cervics will have a purple look to it if your pregnant

Makes sence skin goes purple round a scab and thats what that plug basically is oh the gory details

Oh I amsoo looking forward to being inspected down there

speculum ..sucks. lol

i have had both metal and plastic. prefer plastic.

I remember that.
Aww Shannon how can we chirp you up,you will get there you might needto extend your year limit with all the stressors your body has been through

Thanks Jo. I hope I dont have too. DH and I had a little talk we both really want a baby badly. We both agree its a priority. So if it comes to it. I might. He said he doesnt care if I am 40 lol I said I care!

We feel once we move out of here it will be different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"