Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God yes that new house looks so perfect you will be like rabbit then

lol jo, they are already at it like rabbits! Well girls im bk! Concert was fab! Lots of sexy fit dancers! And that was just the ladies! Lol. Opk still + so bding tonight and tomoro then time for a rest! Shany babe i dnt knw hw u do it girl! X

this makes us awful. we'r ya once week sort of couple but we do work nutty hours. seriously relying on those opks.

Diane I meantthey would have babies like rabbits to

hey jo, before ttc properly, and finding this site, we where lucky do do it once or twice a month and i aint kidin! Kinda got into a rut x

:rofl: Shey sorry I shouldnt laugh but that lady is nothing compared to you :hugs:

Thank you Nessie. you can laugh at the heffer all you want. she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.

Jellie I know Im better off without him and my LO cries whenever he comes up to visit him.

Hey Shey,
Your giving heffers a bad name!

Jeez my washing mashine has just emptied water all over the floor and spider apeared to be swiming in the puddle

hi shey :wave: jo go save the spider, dnt let it drown. Karma and all that x

My Karma tells me to run.
Iam hoping it is dead under some toilet roll for matt to remove later.
They must have done something to meas ababy as my fear is horrible

Jo spiders are just bugs .. Well I kill them lol. LOL baby rabbits. One or two is fine after that I think my house will be like a daycare. lol

Diane.. I love the passion between DH and I ..it is something I have never quite experienced in my life.. nor did I think it existed! Sometimes we are super tired and just touch each other and it starts. And then we get energy. Glad you loved the concert. and have a smiley. Mine wasnt smiley. I swearing I have ovulated or I am about too. these twinges have been going on for DAYS!

Hey SHey.

woah diane you got another smiley!

Had to edit that one I am half out of it and I didnt even drink just blah

Diane we have only just bumped it up we had an 18 month lull yet another Depo thing or thyroid both reduce sex drive. Oh now gets confussed if I want :sex: so we have agreed once ovulation takes placehewill supply the goods the rest is just casual really

oh no jo. I love spiders! U must save wee sammy the spider! Conquer ur fear babe! Hmmn or maybe hes just having a little bath?! X

18 months? I would die. lol I cant handle more than two days off lately

hmmn. I wonder if i have a thyroid issue? Could explain the low sex drive. Im having mild period type pains is that what ov feels like? :confused:

we had :sex: in that time. I couldn't even be touched tho i did discover how to DIY which is a bit different for me

It is different jo:)

Oving can be crampy and twingy in the ovary area.. Is that what you are having Diane? Im about to rip my ovaries out!

Aw man I should be blushing.
Right take 2 on that laundry I deffinatly think it needs a second wash

its crampy, just slightly tho, a kind of dull ache. Dont knw if its ovaries cos am not sure where the little buggers are! And shany just u leave ur ovaries where they are cos u are gonna need them! X

LOL diane they have been painful. I will look for a picture for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back