Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.riversideonline.com/source/images/image_popup/ww5r021.jpg
https://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/98/26998-004-554F159B.jpg

lol. nowwhat does that pictore look like with a couple of spare tyres in the way?

so thats where the vagina is?? No wonder i aint pregnant yet! Lmao. Thanks for the shan! Yip, i would say its ovary pain! So hmm :sex: tonite! :thanks:

mine are deffinatly continentals damn expensive to replace.
Have you seen the kipling advert with mrs kipling in bed? u tube it the last bit is very funny

LMAO you girls are funny :haha:

Awesome Diane. How many days you had it? I am going on 4 maybe 6 days ..:wacko:

you two have mine twitching now or I have arthritus in my hips lol

lol. I hope the are twitching.

Diane Where did you think it was.. your ear? lmao

shany, my hubby told me it was in my mouth! Lol. Just had the crampiness today only. Never noticd it b4, and jo havent seen the ad x

men always wanting to put it in a womans mouth! :rofl:

Ask him if you can bite it?

Diane its so an O thing. I have never noticed the cramping either until lately thought AF was coming but I think O is on her way she better stip being stubborn like a damn man!

lol shan! Dnt wana bite it, scared it mite not function properly! Hehe. X

I like teaching OH a thing or two about the female body he was very unaware of the fact you can clench without orgasaming dosey git.
Yeah Diane tell hime you only chew stuff that is put in ya mouth but you have somewhere else he can put it.

Who started lowering the tone around here lol

lowering the tone jo? That must have been me! Im gud at that lol i think we all are! X

Diane do we get those birthing classes free in the UK? I want toaskall those grossand in appropriate questions. Like how likelikely is it you you will poop ya self and will sex really belike throw a hot dog down a corridor. lol. Brilliant

lmao Jo. I never stop clenching.

Diane you are good for lowering the tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"