Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah I know. Dh loves it lol. Pushing a baby out hoepfully wont take 4 hours this time lol

Man an I was proud of mine it'smore the getting it backlater that concerns me

Hi ladies! hehe! so yea i talked to DF on the phone earlier and he is really trying to come down. I told him to grab the keys and drive down. haha!

I have just locked my selfout had to destroy the fence to get back in

Thank you Shannon

lol Jo you are funny, how did you lock yourself out?

putting the rubbish out for collection and the door slamed.
I'm not big on super natural but sometimes I think the old lady who was here before is haunting us.The neighbours say she wasn't to social

hi shey. How long have u and df been an item? Have u convinced him to move up there yet? X

lol jo. I have an image of you crashing over the fence like a mad woman! Dont think a granny ghost should mess with u chick! X

hi shey. How long have u and df been an item? Have u convinced him to move up there yet? X

We've been together for a few months now, but if we hadent broken up years ago we would have been together for 5 yrs.

oh my I think I am about to go to bed. Fibro has kicked my ass today along with all the other stupid shit. Plus the valerian is kicking in :rofl:

gdnite shany babe :hugs: shey, so does that mean that u and df have dtd in the past? Aint i nosy? Lol x

Night Shannon,
I don'ttthink the old lady had cjhildrenso I wander how she would take a baby in her house. I have a decentrespect for the dead. I used to spend alot of time in a church yard as a kid with my dad tanding it

But it's my house hee hee.
Woman get ya man there with you he shouldn't have the title fiance unless he is within range of a flying plate. lol. Mne usually get pillows or phones chucked at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"