Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Subway sooo much. I want a huge ham n cheese sandwich..extra pickles n lettuce..lots of mayo. OMG

Oh I plan on meeting dh at the door as soon as he gets here I just hope I dont get a taste for something i cant have or cant get then ill be in trouble I was in walmart the other day and had to have chocolate milk right then so I drank 2 things before i got out of the store

Oh Brandy I dont think id make it in another country pregnant I think someone would have got hurt if subway had not been open at 10 the other morning

shannon its hard to find the jogging strollers with the car seat that attaches ive looked and the ones you do find are pretty expensive

lmao .. I am so hungry and I am not preggo. UGH yumm I miss subway. wish I could have regular bread :cry:

yah I will see about buying one those are the best strollers

ugh so he hasnt even picked up the Yummy delicious delightfull mouth watering goods yet AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

if there is anyway I could send you one and it still be edible id do it in a sec that has got to be awfull craving something that you know what it taste like but cant get oh my I feel so bad for you

lol It's ok..I will survive. Just sounds so so so good.

Well, tiredness is saving me from craving hell..so gonna get some sleep. Gnight ladies xo

I cant have wheat or gluten or else I have massive diaherra and stomach pain

well ladies just caught up on posts, Brandy night honey and get some rest sounds like you need it chick, Nic - hope you enjoy your hotwings!!

I'm off to bed in 5 absolutely exhausted and thirsty to hell so gonna get a big glass of juice before bedtime!

Promise to take pics of my FRER in the morning!! Night my gorgeous girls!!xxx

nite Nessie shannon bbiab HOTWINGS are here WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Night Ness.. Enjoy some rest!

Nicole Enjoy the hot wings..

I am off for a bit to make dinner.

NIte Nes and Brandy.
I have hust got through another 2 hours worth of chatter on here.
I also havetwinsin my family and they are meant tocome down the Maternal side but mums uncle and aunt were twinson both sides. her cousin was 1 of twins and had twins. My dadssister hd twins that she MC'd Matt doesn't seem to have twins but I amsure they are waiting to someout. Noone from my family generation has twins yet so that is quite likey to come out in me lol Matt will get a suprise.

Our nurseryfurniture will be white as the walls are bright green i think we are going white/multi primary colours.
Stoller forward and rear faceing possibly with the car seat option with good suspension and adjustable hamdles I like the bar type like a supermaket trolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"