Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree diane. The only way it can show up in color is with hcg:)

Did I tell you I had a dream last night I had triplets... :wacko: 2 girls one boy and the boy died almost after birth and they were so beautiful dark skin dark hair just like dad.

2dpo, nothing to report as of yet on the symptom side of things. Shan hw u feelin?

the faint line is still there!!

sorry for the delay - damn kittens shitting and kicking litter everywhere lol

well here are the pics!! Shan that dream sounds awful!!!

Attachments

• DSCF2514.jpg
    DSCF2514.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF2515.jpg
    DSCF2515.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2516.jpg
    DSCF2516.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
okay so the last ones I saw the line in the middle and these ones I see it on the very left. weird where do you see the line ness?

Hey Ness,
I'm rubbish I was seeing lines on mine theye weren't thereif you and OH can see them in person they are there if not your still in til the :witch: flys in. Good luck sweety

morning yall
i seen lines on the first set of pics on 2 of them and i see lines on those ones. its still early though ness. how many dpo are you? xxx

i think it depends on the angle, it's weird I can see it further to the left on some but more in the middle on others. trying to upload the final pic but it wont let me keeps saying upload failed

can you email it.

I know there are lines on there regardless and I inverted them and saw them. photoshop is messing up.

Just caught up a lil... It freaked me out from the twins to turkey baster. Nicole you crack me up woman.. Hell I even thought of the turkey baster since I did'nt have a cooperative OH... hehehe

Hello All hope everyone is well.. Hope to see more BFP's coming...

Brandy is having twins for sure... ;)

Octomom is scary... I would'nt curse that on no one... hehehe

Hey Shey, hows the wonderful weather in Florida... Raining here.. GRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member