Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I see it girls x

Attachments

• LINE.jpg
    LINE.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 17
I can't wait to get a BFP but it will be awhile.

:happydance: yayayayayayayay!!!!!

this shot is a face on shot without tilting it or anything so think that's why it's better to see!!

thank you Shey!!! Hope you don't have to wait too long for a bfp!! :dust:

and :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!!

Nessie I looked at all the hpts, I've gotten line eye... I do see a very very faint line... BUT a line is a line... Congrats Nessie...

And I feel for ya Shey, Its gonna be a long while for me too :(

OK Ladies, what is this poking feelings that I get on and off on my right side by my uterus? Its freaking me out... I know I don't have gas... this has been going on for 2 months now WTH?? any suggestions?

Yea Hopin&Prayin it sucks!
I have no idea wat it could be. I too have been having weird feelings but in my lower abdomen

Thats what is going on with me... lol It sounds crazy I know, but my boobs are getting huge, gained weight too and my face is even blown up... Looks like I'm heading to the doctor again to find out whats up... Can't go till Monday though... I think I'm gonna have my Mom check my abdomen..

I hope your on your way to a BFP Shey...

Sounds like I'll be coming back around to hear some more BFP's coming... Diane, Jo, Shannon, Loren and Wantabean WOW... I see April bunnys for some reason though... lol April there is going to be a few more :)

Kim, is it by your ovaries? My midwife said that your ovary pain can sometimes cause pain the uterus.

yay for more bfp's!!!!! lots of springtime lambs in our bellies!!!

When would you need toconcieneve after to get a post christmas baby? I would use anyexcuse to eat like a pig lol

Ness darling I told you I saw a line. You are pregnant!

Diane and Jo check your email..slackers lol

Jo if you want a christmas baby you need to be pg by the first week of april

JO you have I believe until the first week in April to get a bfp and have a baby in 2010

NoNO after christmas I would nextchristmas to be theirfirst so they can thoroughly enjoy it and so can we

If Diane and I get preggo we are due on Nov 30th

for me I will be two weeks late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g