Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon I have a patience Ihave these little images in my head plus i need to ovulate

Thats what is going on with me... lol It sounds crazy I know, but my boobs are getting huge, gained weight too and my face is even blown up... Looks like I'm heading to the doctor again to find out whats up... Can't go till Monday though... I think I'm gonna have my Mom check my abdomen..

I hope your on your way to a BFP Shey...

Sounds like I'll be coming back around to hear some more BFP's coming... Diane, Jo, Shannon, Loren and Wantabean WOW... I see April bunnys for some reason though... lol April there is going to be a few more :)

Yup a lot of us left but we are getting closer.

if i were to get pg next month it would be a 2010 or jan 2011 baby

Kim, is it by your ovaries? My midwife said that your ovary pain can sometimes cause pain the uterus.

I don't have any pain at all, maybe its just gas... lol I feel it more at night when my stomach is relaxed and lordy I have gained some weight too :(

Oh I deffo see more BFP's in April... My friend Gloria said she saw bunnies when she looked at me... hehehe But from what I'm hearing about symptoms I see April for some reason? :shrug:

id love to have an end of 2010 baby or early 2011 baby it would the either the perfect endto a year or the perfect beggining of a year lol

Ness darling I told you I saw a line. You are pregnant!

Diane and Jo check your email..slackers lol

Yeah Diane and Jo - goodness sakes!!! ha ha

I still can't believe it! Just checked my drawer and no FRER's left lol - good job I'm not testing now til AF is late!! figure there's no point til then really I'll probs just see more faint lines tomorrow ha ha

got heartburn again this afternoon!

feel like I'm running a bit of a fever too

Hi beauties!

Just got home..been running all over South Africa looking for the perfect bathroom stuff! Theres a bath tub that I found and it's AMAZING!

lol Anyway..how's everyone?

hey. Nov 30th due date for us shan? Woohoo. Bring on the bfps lol. Congrats again nessie! And kim, yes as shany says cud be ovary pains! Em shey! Why is it gona be a while for ur bfp? X

we'd all have babies close together and be in the same forum together that would be sooo ace!!!

I was told I was going to have a 2011 baby... So for some reason June or July... I was told that the ahole OH will be coming back around in May.. GRRR
but then Diane says she sees March birth? I just want to have 1 even though I've been told twice now that I'm gonna have twins :haha:

hey. Nov 30th due date for us shan? Woohoo. Bring on the bfps lol. Congrats again nessie! And kim, yes as shany says cud be ovary pains! Em shey! Why is it gona be a while for ur bfp? X

thank you darling :happydance::happydance: xx

Kim, is it by your ovaries? My midwife said that your ovary pain can sometimes cause pain the uterus.

I don't have any pain at all, maybe its just gas... lol I feel it more at night when my stomach is relaxed and lordy I have gained some weight too :(

Oh I deffo see more BFP's in April... My friend Gloria said she saw bunnies when she looked at me... hehehe But from what I'm hearing about symptoms I see April for some reason? :shrug:

hmm it could be gas.. but I have had some weird stuff go one for over a week and bam CD 48 came(the day I ovulated last month) and now the pain is gone.. So could be cause of O

and I have gained weight too..as my pants are getting tighter..:nope:

:flower:

I was told I was going to have a 2011 baby... So for some reason June or July... I was told that the ahole OH will be coming back around in May.. GRRR
but then Diane says she sees March birth? I just want to have 1 even though I've been told twice now that I'm gonna have twins :haha:

Do you have O pains on both sides?:haha:

Shannon your pants are getting tight... OH Wow Really... Looks like I"m gonna be staying around longer to wait to see ur BFP... When are you gonna POAS... I'm still waiting for Diane and Jo too :haha: Nicole has me hooked now... hehehe

opk's ness upick it upon there and youron to a winer

Do you have O pains on both sides?:haha:

No pain at all? Just once in a while I'll feel a poke? its strange... I'm gonna get my Mom to listen and see what is going on... I don't think its intestinal... this has been going on for 2 months now and I'm not gonna pee on a stick again cuz those suck... guess I should go get checked out... again GRRR

Diane I am fine with Nov 30 or anytime lol Crossing my fingers for a bfp

Brandy. am good.. What does the tub look like? In my new place its like a hot tub indoors:)

Jo.. Wait until late April if you O around then.

Ness... I told ya YOU ARE PREGGO. I saw lines. heartburn is a symptom..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"