Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jellie my DF aint here yet thats why it will be awhile.

Hopin&Prayin good luck

opk's ness upick it upon there and youron to a winer

don't think they work for everyone hun - some people who get their bfp's get lines on opk's and others don't but don't have any left anyway ha ha probably a good job!!!

Shannon we have topractice Breast feeding is alsoa good reason to eat like a horse

if i were to get pg next month it would be a 2010 or jan 2011 baby

I was told I was going to have a 2011 baby... So for some reason June or July... I was told that the ahole OH will be coming back around in May.. GRRR
but then Diane says she sees March birth? I just want to have 1 even though I've been told twice now that I'm gonna have twins :haha:

Do you have O pains on both sides?:haha:

No pain at all? Just once in a while I'll feel a poke? its strange... I'm gonna get my Mom to listen and see what is going on... I don't think its intestinal... this has been going on for 2 months now and I'm not gonna pee on a stick again cuz those suck... guess I should go get checked out... again GRRR

It could be intestinal. The ovaries and intestines are so close together. Pokes are like twinges maybe..?

that's true what shannon said hun - I get cramps in my intestines and it sometimes feels like AF or ovary cramps

speaking of putting on weight, I feel like a fat bloated ugly troll at the moment ugh, feel soooo unattractive!! Major acne breakout on my chin too it's a right mess

Here's the bath I like!

https://77.240.13.9/betterbathrooms/6/9/69ebace1d1b0e9057d85c25df1588ee7.jpg

*drool*

if i were to get pg next month it would be a 2010 or jan 2011 baby

I was told I was going to have a 2011 baby... So for some reason June or July... I was told that the ahole OH will be coming back around in May.. GRRR
but then Diane says she sees March birth? I just want to have 1 even though I've been told twice now that I'm gonna have twins :haha:

Do you have O pains on both sides?:haha:

No pain at all? Just once in a while I'll feel a poke? its strange... I'm gonna get my Mom to listen and see what is going on... I don't think its intestinal... this has been going on for 2 months now and I'm not gonna pee on a stick again cuz those suck... guess I should go get checked out... again GRRR

It could be intestinal. The ovaries and intestines are so close together. Pokes are like twinges maybe..?

Yeah I know but its not twinges, just lil pokes enough so I feel them, who knows... I'm not gonna worry... there was a 20 year old girl here in Kentucky who had a full term baby 9 months and she did'nt know she was pregnant?? I see her on the next taping of I didnt know I was pregnant... hehehe She is a bigger girl too, she said she had no symptoms and had her periods too weird huh...:shrug: She had a healthy baby boy

I feel like a bloated whale too..you're not alone.

My scan is Marth 24th..I CANT FREAKIN WAIIIIT. And it won't be twins lol.

Here's the bath I like!

https://77.240.13.9/betterbathrooms/6/9/69ebace1d1b0e9057d85c25df1588ee7.jpg

*drool*

Oh Wow, that is very nice... Even though I like my tubs huge... your gonna need more space cuz your having twins... :haha: But its lovely...

It actually looks narrow, but in person it's quite wide. It's going to go perfect in the kids' bathroom :D I'll show yall when it's all finished, I'm sure

Shannon that's beautiful! We were going to do a corner bath too..but decided against it, cuz the thought of bathing a toddler in there seemed so hard.

speaking of putting on weight, I feel like a fat bloated ugly troll at the moment ugh, feel soooo unattractive!! Major acne breakout on my chin too it's a right mess

OHHHH Your pregnant for sure, that was one of the major issues I had acne, which I never had ever... Yay.. Nessie is preggo.... :baby:

I don't know anything about breastfeeding, but mine have gotten huge.. I'm big already 34DD but they have gotten bigger WTH and heavy as hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"