Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and jo, if u give birth before christmas, breastfeeding is a good excuse to eat like a pig lol x

It actually looks narrow, but in person it's quite wide. It's going to go perfect in the kids' bathroom :D I'll show yall when it's all finished, I'm sure

Whats the tub in your bath gonna be?

I had one of those tubs when I was little.. thats a newer version.

dammit, posted wrong pic..

Shannon I love those tubs!

BINGO.. that is gonna be the tub I'll get someday... Love them.. plenty off room and Shannon that is going to be excellent for your home birth :)

We're not having a tub in our bathroom..only in the main/kids' bathroom. In ours we're having a HUGE double shower..from wall to wall :D with a bench in there too, so I can sit n shave my legs again. Can't wait lol. I'm excited for it to all come together and be done.

dammit, posted wrong pic..

Shannon I love those tubs!

BINGO.. that is gonna be the tub I'll get someday... Love them.. plenty off room and Shannon that is going to be excellent for your home birth :)

That is what I was thinking too:)

Hi Diane... How ya doin hun... I hear you've been a busy bee... lol I pray you caught the eggy... have you started symptom spotting yet... I'm so excited for you... Can't wait till you test... both you and Jo are right...

And Jo I eat like a pig lately and there is no excuse... :haha:

We're not having a tub in our bathroom..only in the main/kids' bathroom. In ours we're having a HUGE double shower..from wall to wall :D with a bench in there too, so I can sit n shave my legs again. Can't wait lol. I'm excited for it to all come together and be done.

that will be nice as your belly gets huge and you cant bend over lol

twins :haha:

YEP TWINS BRANDY... :haha: When is your scan....

Scan is March 24th!

Oh Wow those are huge... double shower, I'm jealous... You can have some serious fun in there... :haha: the tub is perfect for bathing the babies...

I have orderedmy:bfp: but they are allout of stock at the moment. Some presents just make th enew year great :)

Scan is March 24th!

Awesome, I'm marking my calender, your going to get a big surprise... :)

right i'm giving up and going to sleep see you all when i wake up

Brandy ..Are you gonna have some help bathing both babies at the same time with Dh? :haha:

Jo I sent you a message

Oh Wow those are huge... double shower, I'm jealous... You can have some serious fun in there... :haha: the tub is perfect for bathing the babies...

My thoughts exactly :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g