Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up Shey.

DIANE:cry: I am going to fly over there and make you read your email :rofl:

Ive been having this weird feeling in my lower abdomen for days now Shannon and my lower back just started hurting lastnight. Idk what it could be.:cry:

ha ha symptoms about the acne - well that's what totally made me think I might be preggo, I get the occasional pimple but these are all over my chin and are sore and painful! Boo!!

all I can see in the mirror when I look is a big whale ugh!!!

Brandy that bath looks fab!! I could just get in that right now!!!

Shey sorry you're in pain hun :hugs:

xx

ugh I so wanna cry

:hugs:Aww hun whats wrong?

Nite Jo... Get some rest, you've been very busy... Nite nite

Ive been having this weird feeling in my lower abdomen for days now and my lower back now hurts

Hmm thats weird.. have you been :sex: at all? I have'nt been on alot lately, could you be pregnant or do you think that af is on the way? I stink at this girlie stuff. If it had'nt been for Shannon I'd be clueless...

ha ha symptoms about the acne - well that's what totally made me think I might be preggo, I get the occasional pimple but these are all over my chin and are sore and painful! Boo!!

xx

Oh yeah and the hormones are surging... deffo preggo right there... no doubt. just think of all the more not so lovely things that will happen... the gas is just part of it... :haha:

ugh I so wanna cry

Ive been having this weird feeling in my lower abdomen for days now and my lower back now hurts

Hmm thats weird.. have you been :sex: at all? I have'nt been on alot lately, could you be pregnant or do you think that af is on the way? I stink at this girlie stuff. If it had'nt been for Shannon I'd be clueless...

havent been :sex: in 3 yrs and af already past.

ugh I so wanna cry

thanks kim. I think SHey is having pain and getting ready for O. I never have pain and stuff like I did this time

Wow :hi: everyone!

Kim, She is in denial.

Oh definately she is... haha... I'm seeing :baby::baby: I think she's just not prepared for the huge surprise...

Where is Nicole? MIA today... My Indy buddy, she's only about a hour or so away... I'm heading up there for a Rascal Flatts concert in a few months or so.... :happydance: I don't have anything else to look forward to :(
hehehe

well just done my final IC you know just for good measure, quite a nice visible bfp on there girls :happydance: will take a pic soon - gotta go to the supermarket for some bolognaise sauce!!

Also TMI but trying to poop and it's not happening lol

xx

Oh yeah and the hormones are surging... deffo preggo right there... no doubt. just think of all the more not so lovely things that will happen... the gas is just part of it... :haha:

hahhahahhaha mmmm lovely lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back