Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im graduating from college in 2 months and then in june goin to go see the 3rd Twilight movie Eclipse

Constipation YEP your Preggo, get the pic going.... lol

i swear I was trying to push and when I realised it wasn't happening I wiped and I'd made myself bleed by pushing lol :shock: what if I push too hard the beanie comes out.....???

Just kidding :haha:

Ya know I forgot to mention about Kaylas friend blabbing to her husband and he told Sam... GRRR I'm so pist... We had a good ole plan for her to show Sam she was prego.. poor girl, my heart breaks for her... He ruin her surprise... I bet Sam is so elated and can't wait to get home... She's such a doll... I feel for her... but she's pregnant and I could'nt be more happy for her :happydance: :happydance:

Where is Diane??????

I told you nice preggo preggo. You need to test in the evening girlie. Dian was right big bfp.

Where is Diane. did you fall asleep?

OHHHHHHHHH Shannon, I just noticed your signature, my heart breaks for you... Everytime I see it I think of mine that I lost, I think we were only 1 day apart too :(
I get goosebumps reading it... Your turn is coming soon if not now :hugs:

Thanks Kim. Its hard still .. I am sure you know. 13 weeks is how far along I counted yesteday, I started crying.. Thanks I sure hope it happens soon.

Aww Shey that would be wonderful

Thanks Kim. Its hard still .. I am sure you know. 13 weeks is how far along I counted yesteday, I started crying.. Thanks I sure hope it happens soon.

Aww Shey that would be wonderful

yup yup it would be really wonderful. haha:baby:

im here girls! :wave: just trying to catch up on all the pages! Lol. Yes ness constipation is an early pg symptom! Shey cant u get df over there before ov? X

Can someone look at my chart and tell me if im close to O?

Diane we will find out the same day. OMG I dont want to POAS but U think with you being the same as me you will make me

I really hope you both are preggo.. I'm waiting for you both to POAS... Nicole is gonna freakout... hehehe

Shey I'd love to help you but I know nothing about the temping and stuff Sorry :(

when i get the :witch: it lasts 5 to 7 days but all together like 28 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back