Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe i told him to get his ass down here now

Cool... Its your turn to catch the eggie, so get on it right away... :sex: his brains out everyday... :haha:

Well I'm off here for a wait... tired... gonna go catnap... I exercised for a hour today and I'm beat... thanks for the convo lades... have a good day and I want to see more BFP's since I'm unable too LOL Chow loves :)

Did you see that this thread has 5 stars... WOOHOOO Where Famous now... lmao... Awesome...

Shey they say for 28 day cycles average o day is the 14th. and its looks like your body is leaning towards O to me!

yayayayyay Diane and Shannon ov'd :wohoo:

you will be peeing on sticks together and Nicole wil be bugging you instead :haha:

lol it would be awesome to get a BFP with someone, especially Diane.

We are gonna have beautiful mixed babies:)

man you are a yappy bunch today took me 20 minutes to catch up nessie where is that new test at and yes Diane and Shannon are the next to get hounded by me and is it callie or wantabean that are getting close to testing also Im gonna have to start takeing notes ive got prego brain at least thats the excuse im useing lol

Im just glad im the counsleor not the inspector lol I just bug you ladies to start testing then Shannon has the hard job

LMAO. Nicole I think you should take notes. I am going away to NYC when 10 dpo will arrive lol

Kellie Marie is 11 weeks pregnant I looked her up. She should be way further along..

ok well pics of the IC don't do it justice but you can still see it lol will upload them soon, gotta go start on dinner cos I am ravenous!!

bbiab xxx

LMAO. Nicole I think you should take notes. I am going away to NYC when 10 dpo will arrive lol

Kellie Marie is 11 weeks pregnant I looked her up. She should be way further along..

Who you talking about ?

and they have hpt in newyork and you have a camera phone so dont think your getting off that easy missy

lol Nicole. We will see!

Shes a person who was in this thread back in the day lol

I cannot believe you are going to make us wait.. no excuses lady, you can test and use your phone..

Nichole POAS counselor... that is too funny... You scared me about the turkey baster, remind me not to piss you off... lol

About Kellie Marie, Ummm I was thinking the same too and I'm bad about dates and times wonder whats up with that??

Back from the night ride to the movie store.

Nessie, you talk of pushing too hard and wondering if beanie will come out...I have totally thought that LOL. Constipation sucks.

Shey, sorry you're hurting :hugs:

Shannon, I hope you O'd!!!

Kim, stop saying I'm gonna have twins lol...you crazy woman. It's yourself you're seeing!

Hi Nicole!

aww shany :hugs: i cudnt think of anyone better to get my bfp with! Beautiful tanned babies! Testing begins 19th march for us. Wantabean is 1dpo in front of us so u can pester her first nicole! Lol. Callie hasnt ovd yet and ness, uploading the test pic is more important than dinner! :rofl: and where is icefire? Allie, she should have ovulated now too?! X

I think she was like 3-4 weeks before where you and I would be!

Gotta watch out for Nicole, especially since you live so close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"