Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from the night ride to the movie store.

Nessie, you talk of pushing too hard and wondering if beanie will come out...I have totally thought that LOL. Constipation sucks.

Shey, sorry you're hurting :hugs:

Shannon, I hope you O'd!!!

Kim, stop saying I'm gonna have twins lol...you crazy woman. It's yourself you're seeing!

Hi Nicole!

Well cool... I hope I do... BUT............... :haha:

Umm Diane Helloooooooooooooo are you there??

I gotta do some internet banking..fun fun money shuffling. I will be back on here later. xo

I think she was like 3-4 weeks before where you and I would be!

Gotta watch out for Nicole, especially since you live so close!

I thought so, just was'nt sure... thats weird?

Oh Yeah she's right down the road practically from me, I wish everyone was close.. I can't wait to see the baby bumps.... :happydance::happydance:

Nessiebaby where is your test pic? :haha:

Bye Brandy... talk to ya soon... :)

ok kim pick you out a donor get his adress or where he hangs out Diane can attack him Loren can drug him and Brandy can get the goods with her NEEDLE and ill deliver them to your door turkey baster in hand your on your own with getting the goods to the (insertation)proper location then we just wait for shannon to do some inspecting and bam nine months later twins

ok kim pick you out a donor get his adress or where he hangs out Diane can attack him Loren can drug him and Brandy can get the goods with her NEEDLE and ill deliver them to your door turkey baster in hand your on your own with getting the goods to the (insertation)proper location then we just wait for shannon to do some inspecting and bam nine months later twins

:rofl: :rofl:

LMAO

OMG, I can't stop laughing... You crack me up.... You've won the crazy conception award right there... :haha: I'm telling you the turkey baster is starting to look like a good option... lmao... Nahh I'm OK... Someday.. Maybe not now but soon "I hope"...

Hey Jellie... Can you or Nicole tell me what these lil pokes are I get in my lower abdominal area... no pain, no twinges nothing just poke here and there? weird huh.... I can't afford to go to the doctor cuz I may be getting terminated from my job, not good... Oh well I'll cross that bridge when it comes...

I want to know when I'm gonna meet this hunk of a man... lmao j/k

Shannon that doesnt even look like you you should put a recent pic beside your bump pick lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nicole! So funny! And am surprised u didnt have triplets in that bump shan! :rofl: x

muscle twitches maybe gas bubbles are you 100 percent sure your not pregnant

Well I kept getting negatives on the HPT's... When I had sex there was ALOT I mean ALOT of white CM I mean ALOT... Ewww... and No its not Funky smelling haha

I'm gaining weight, boobs are huge and heavy, but have'nt been soar, very thirsty?
Who knows... let me know when you do... haha

great I jsut got an update that my cable company is switching from McAfee to Norton so gotta deleate and download now BOOOO

where the heck is Nessie at Im dog tired my little one is napping and im sitting here waitng for her little butt to post a picture HURRRY NESSIE you can eat later or eat and download at the same time multi task girlie lol

Here is a newer picture

Had to share this one of Saben 2 years ago. He decided to make himself a masterpiece.:haha:

Attachments

• saben market.jpg
    saben market.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts