Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Kim get you a dollar tree test and just see what you get only way I know to describe what it feels like when your baby first starts moving is like a little butterfly wings tickling you what did it feel like for you shannon

shes having issues and has emailed them to me. will upload in one min

lmao shannon better him then your walls hes easier to wash

sorry kimmie, dnt knw what the poking thing is! Is it painful or just pressure. I think u will meet ur oh in may or june, bfp july, proposal at that time and :baby: march! X

I know what it feels like pregnant, like butterflies yes... I'll just chalk it off to gas.. but I'll go by today and get a dollar store cheapie.. I'm pretty sure it will be negative though... but thanks... its just been on my mind alot lately..

sorry kimmie, dnt knw what the poking thing is! Is it painful or just pressure. I think u will meet ur oh in may or june, bfp july, proposal at that time and :baby: march! X

No pain or pressure. It just feels like something is poking me at times... lol I feel it more at night when my stomach is relaxed... I'll just say its gas lmao...

Jellie your so right... I got goosebumps when I read it and thats how I know your right... Ohh I could just hug you... :happydance::happydance: Thank you for your wisdom it gives me more hope everyday :hugs:

Shannon is resizing and uploading - goodness knows why but my computer won't let me resize the images and b and b won't upload them cos they're too big grrr!!

having some cramping and feel like I need to pee every 20 mins and the most pathetic dribble comes out ha ha

Shannon that picture of Saben - pmsl at that OMG the little monkey!!!!

Nicole better than my wall ..lol but some of it was permanent marker..

lol maybe it's not just my comp that's being crappy then lol

Well ladies I'm off again to take a shower, I'm half tempted to get a dollar store test but I'm pretty sure its just constant gas... lmao...

Talk to ya tonight Loves and thank you Nichole, Shannon and Jellie your dolls...

Good Luck Nessie.. I just think its too early still ... don't give up... :)

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2796/4425575682_42d404dbff_b.jpg

phew lots of work!

You should see some of his work Diane he is real good like his dad .. let me see if I can find something..

ladies I have got to go get a nap Nessie I think maybe I see a thin line but you know what they say when your preggers your eyesite goes to pot but I dont see why you would be getting so many faint lines if your not preggers ill BBIAB ladies

Shannon didnt you know your suppose to hide anything that leave a permanent mark lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"