Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shan, isnt agnes cactus meant to hurry ovulation up too babe! I really think ur gona concieve ur nxt cycle shan. Ness, its brown babe, so old x

i know Diane babes but can't you get brown discharge just before AF?? It's not usual for me to get it before AF is due but to be honest the last few months have made me believe our bodies will what the hell they want lol x

I never getting any spotting before AF never have.

Yes, I wish I would hurry and get something going ugh.. but I guess my body hates me. DH and I were just talking about possibly stopping ttc until I get my body regulated:cry: I have to go to accupuncture so there will be no rest today. Ugh I almost barfed,,my body needs a rest. will come home after and sleep. Maybe she can give me herbs to get it going.

I hope she can too honey!! Fx for you, good idea to come home and sleep hun x

thanks ness.

girls going to accupuncture. ..

things seem real quiet in here.

i dont get spotting 1st either ness! If its not normal for u ness i wud see it as a good sign! Shan, hope ur accupuncturist helps u. :hugs: to u both! I love u both too x

I hope its implantation spotting, but it could be old blood that was leftover in ur cervix.. I hate to say this but I get that sometimes right before AF, but there is still hope... Good Luck hun, wishing you the best.. I just tell of my experience and I don't sugarcoat it I'm sorry.. I will pray for you tonight. Your going to make a awesome Mommie... I can see it a blonde hair, blue eyed baby girl, she's gonna be beautiful and perfect :)

Sorry to hear you did'nt ov Shannon :hugs: I think its a good idea to just take a breather from all this and poof you'll get pregnant, remember all this stress is not good for you or your body and it will throw things off. Your preventing it from happening, pushing it away... just relax and it will happen just out of no where when you don't expect it. Good luck hun, now start enjoying your life and move forward :hugs:

Hi Jellie hope you caught the eggie... Can't wait for you to start testing, since I can't get pregnant I'm eager for you all to start POAS too... hehehe

Where is Nichole at... I know she needs her POAS addiction.. hehehe

thanks ness.

girls going to accupuncture. ..

things seem real quiet in here.

I was playing catch up... Anyways half the time I get shunned so I don't say too much and I'm on other threads, I guess since I'm not TCC I don't count... So I'll pop in here and there to give some support and good wishes... :baby:

Hang in there ladies your time is coming... I see bunnies... :haha: Errr
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

love ya too Diane!!!

No it's not normal for me so FX it's jus left over blood from IB!x

I hope its implantation spotting, but it could be old blood that was leftover in ur cervix.. I hate to say this but I get that sometimes right before AF, but there is still hope... Good Luck hun, wishing you the best.. I just tell of my experience and I don't sugarcoat it I'm sorry.. I will pray for you tonight. Your going to make a awesome Mommie... I can see it a blonde hair, blue eyed baby girl, she's gonna be beautiful and perfect :)

thank you hun!

I defo don't get spotting before AF it's just "wham" she's there the day she's due but I don't know hun, to be honest I just want to know so I know whether I can have a glass of wine or not to drown my sorrows :wacko:

Aww thank you sweetie I'd appreciate any prayers I can get :hugs:

xx

i hope it is ness. i have never had that before af either.
diane do we have any symptoms yet? xxx

thank you hun!

I defo don't get spotting before AF it's just "wham" she's there the day she's due but I don't know hun, to be honest I just want to know so I know whether I can have a glass of wine or not to drown my sorrows :wacko:

Aww thank you sweetie I'd appreciate any prayers I can get :hugs:

xx

It sounds good then if you don't spot before it... How many dpo are you.. Implantation can happen 10-12 days after OV and it has been known to happen right at the time of your AF... I really hope you are pregnant and you do have some very promising signs... :thumbup:

I did find this but as I said it could be possible implantation which I pray it is, I know how hard you have been trying ... :flower:

Just before the menses / periods : You will sometimes notice that your vaginal discharge increases a day or two before your period begins. The discharge becomes gradually brownish or reddish as the bleeding starts. The day the vaginal discharge becomes brownish is counted as the first day of your period.

hey kim :wave: what makes u think u get shunned in here? Everyones really nice. And i knw u mean well but dont think shans preventing it frm happening. If u dont try u dnt get. I knw that as ntnp for 12yrs nw ive gota try! Dnt mean to offend u kim cos i knw u mean well but sometimes when u think ur inability to concieve is ur own fault it gets u depressed and shannon is depressed enuf. :hugs: no offence meant kim and ur welcome in this thread x

hey kirstie! Ive got slight constipation but mite be cos ive had 4 bananas in 2 days lol. You any symptoms girlie? X

hey kim :wave: what makes u think u get shunned in here? Everyones really nice. And i knw u mean well but dont think shans preventing it frm happening. If u dont try u dnt get. I knw that as ntnp for 12yrs nw ive gota try! Dnt mean to offend u kim cos i knw u mean well but sometimes when u think ur inability to concieve is ur own fault it gets u depressed and shannon is depressed enuf. :hugs: no offence meant kim and ur welcome in this thread x

I apolgize and I know she is not preventing it from happening, I know how hard its been for her and my heart goes out to her, this is just something that I have learned from alot of Women and what my friend told me.. Its like when you try so much its like your pushing it away, I know it sounds crazy maybe I am, but it seemed from everything I've heard when Women stop trying and just start living life It happens... its strange I know... and I know Shannon is wanting it so bad.. and I understand it is torture and so hard for her and I'm sorry, I just tell things from what I hear and my own experience.. I got pregnant right away and I'm 42 did'nt try to, it just happened even though I lost it...

Yes I do get shunned I have made so many post and said nothing but nice things to everyone, gave them encouragement and alot of support and yet they have said nothing to me.. oh well..
Just like when Kayla came on and said she was pregnant, NO ONE even congratulated her, I know that had to hurt her feelings, point made.

I'll just post elsewhere sorry if I offended. I'm not clique and I don't talk negative about no one and I'm not going to start now.. This is an open thread to everyone on babyandbump I just think I'm going to not post anymore... Wish all you lovely ladies the best of luck and Yes Diane this was taken the wrong way, sorry if you see that I was being mean, I was'nt trust me... take care

Now you can finish emailing and texting I'm a bad person when I'm just trying to shine light of this situation... Good luck everyone C ya

im sorry u feel that way kim. U have been nice but i think everyone has been nice to u too. I wish u all the luck, as i said u are welcome in here, everyone is.

Quite in here now, I'm making a point... nuff said... too much drama and cliques for me.. I got my answer.... and No diane its all one sided here and its sad you don't see it... I may not be TTC but I do have feelings too and I will speak my grounds when I deam necessary... Good luck and good bye...

Hello everyone!! I lurk here most of the time! :) Really most of my time in here is catching up on the millions of pages of you chatty ladies! I just never post much but I'm gonna try to as I think you ladies are awesome!

Shannon-I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time. I wish there was something I could say to make it better but I know there isn't. Hopefully you will get some answers very soon and you can get that longed for bfp. I know it's stressful. But I'm sending hugs your way!

Ness-it looks very positive for you! I have been keeping up with your 2WW & you have some awesome signs! I'm praying that you have IB & that AF stays away! Pretty much think you should have caught that egg with all the bd'ing you were enduring! By the way you are gorgeous!

AFM- I am 1dpo & I feel pretty confident about this month! We pulled out all the strings & have been bd'ing like crazies! I promise ibwikl try to post more as I keep up with you ladies daily!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"