Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to come on & say hello! I'm off to pamper myself! It's mine & hubbys 1 year anniversary today! If I'm not back on here today I'll catch up with you crazies tomorrow!!

thank you so much Jaima :hugs:

sending you tons of dust that you have a nice little beanie fertilised waiting to implant!!

Kim honey we did say congrats to Kayla! we all said how awesome it was! You're welcome anytime to post - just cos you're not ttc doesnt mean you're not welcome honey :hugs:

xx

Just wanted to come on & say hello! I'm off to pamper myself! It's mine & hubbys 1 year anniversary today! If I'm not back on here today I'll catch up with you crazies tomorrow!!

aww have a lovely evening honey x

Thanks Ness. Not sure what we are going to do but I'm sure we will have a good time & I'm sure we will get one more bd session in just for good measure & then I'm done...I'm wore out!

ha ha ha well you gotta have sex on your anniversary!!

me and OH havne't had sex since Tuesday lol, I wanted to tonight but don't want to with this brown discharge eurgh lol x

who said we never said congrats to kayla ness? Of course we did and i knw its not one sided in here! EVERYONE is supportive in here x

Hello ladies hows your afternnon or eveing depending on where your at

See how childish this is becoming... drop it.. What I said was totally taken the wrong way about Shannon... and Yes I have asked questions before and Shannon has always answered, I love the girl to pieces, I guess I did'nt say it the right way and I apolgize..
Now just drop it... Kayla is such a sweetie and I wish her the best, I'm not calling out names of you did and who did'nt, this is just hideous how 1 thing I said is being dragged out... I will send Shannon a message to explain... I will be sending you an email too.. I do things the mature way instead of slamming people so the world can see it... nice...

Ness I don't blame you on not wanting to have sex tonight. I sure hope tomorrow is a new day for you & the witch stays away!

kim, you are the one blowing things out the water! And i am defending the girls on here. If u dont like them for whatever reason u dnt have to post in here. I have been nothing but supportive of u and if u want to fall out over nothing then thats fine. Im a lover not a fighter. Ive never once put u down. Hi nicole :wave:

Nope no storming here I think we are to get it later though in one of my hafl sleep half awake moments I heard soemthing about flooding rains I wouldnt mind a little rain it usually helps me sleep give dh a cuddle and ill be out my butts draggin so bad I cant keep my tail off the ground today lol

Im to tired to play catch up with you chatty bunch any thing different Nessie remember brown is old

Hi Jaima hope I spelled that right just seen your post a few pages back Happy Anniversary make dh get you a huge supply of hpt test as a little extra present lol

poor shanys temp dropped! But nothing new to report! Ur gona have to wait a week for the poas marathon lol x

yes happy anniversary jaimad! Hope with all that :sex: you have caught the eggie! X

so does that meen her af is on the way probably a dumb ? but I dont get the temping wow that will be a long wait lol guess I will have to amuse myself in the test gallery and on canyouseealine.com I really think I need therapy Ive got one test left tempted to pee on it just for the heck of it I did on my last frer a couple days ago it was just sitting there and sitting there whispering pee on me pee on me so what could I do lol

I justified it because I needed a really good line for this little ones baby record book my dh thinks im crazy saveing it but I did with my lo and its stll a dark positive and he just turned 2 so do you all plan to save your test when you get your BFPS

nicole :rofl: u really are obssessed arent u? Haha. It means she hasnt ovulated yet and she normally has 60 day cycles so af not due yet. She is getin her accupuncture today and hopefully she will get some herbs to help x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"