Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well when you have test just sitting around they yell to you to pee on them and they do expire so I really dont want them to go to waste I wonder if I could get a job peeing for the maker of an hpt test talk about a dream job lol

ok, my msg is nw there! :confused: yes i wud keep my peestick too if i got a bfp! Im gona follow in youre crazy footsteps nicole! X

kim, you are the one blowing things out the water! And i am defending the girls on here. If u dont like them for whatever reason u dnt have to post in here. I have been nothing but supportive of u and if u want to fall out over nothing then thats fine. Im a lover not a fighter. Ive never once put u down. Hi nicole :wave:

Now we are Adults aren't we.. How come you had to say something, they can't speak for themselves.. I told you it was taken the wrong way, I did'nt type it right, meaning it did'nt come out the way it should have and I sent Shannon a private message to explain. There was no intentional pun taken at her or anyone, I was just making a statement which came out wrong, I'm guilty as charged but you came at with as if I did it on purpose and I did'nt say Shannon or named anyone for a matter of fact. Yes you started the post but if I have offended anyone then they should take it up with me via a Private message. Like I said it was taken the wrong way to just drop it please.

Yes you have been supportive of me and I appreciate it. Again I was not saying specific people was'nt and you took it upon yourself to say you do.
I'm not immature and not going to call people out like that. I'm making a statement only, I do not blow smoke up peoples behind, I offer support, an ear and try to help when I can... I have learned quite abit on here since I've been on this site and I enjoy it here, its just said that something like this has created such a wedge now. We are adults and we have freedom of speech but as I said, It just came out wrong and I have explained it to Shannon.

Again my apologies to anyone I have offended, even though I did'nt do anything but try to explain it and it did'nt sound right. If you have a problem with me or over something I have said, do the mature thing and send me a private message. thank you. Have a Great Day

Maybe you should start another post and really Welcome everyone and their TTC its not all about specific people... :p

Thanks Nicole & Jellie! Sorry not sure of your real name Jellie! :) Dh will not even exert the idea of buying me tests. I spent to much money last month so I'll have to buy some while he isn't with me! Man I was gone no more than 15 min to get some anniversary bd on & y'all have chatted up 4 pages! I really need to get better at this!

Weather here is windy & sunshine! I would love no wind!

well you wait so darn long to get those 2 little lines you outta keep the darn thing heck ive got hpts laying around all over lmao got a couple here one there another here man maybe I really do have a problem im like a drinker who has bottles stached all over the house

Nope no storming here I think we are to get it later though in one of my hafl sleep half awake moments I heard soemthing about flooding rains I wouldnt mind a little rain it usually helps me sleep give dh a cuddle and ill be out my butts draggin so bad I cant keep my tail off the ground today lol

Oh girl, we got it all and now its silent out there... EEEKKK It got so dark quick and the next thing ya know it was hailing... I freaked... now its all calm... no alarms so its all good :)

Welcome to the madness... lol

Diane you really put me on the spot there my addiction side says yes yes pee already but the logical side of me says its to early so ill leave it up to you what side you want to listen to lol

Jaima Id take the wind just to have a little SUNSHINE

NOOOO....don't take the frer!!!! Go get a stick from outside!!!

Nicole you can have my wind!!

Kim I hate storm season always have I usually do ok during the day but if its at night I get in a mess I wake dh up do some crying lol and have to sleep with the tv on incase they issue a warning im such a baby when it comes to thunderstorms there have been a couple of times ive actually went so far as to have a panic attack

Ok ladies...gotta finish getting around! I'm heading out to get my nails done & hopefully dh will make some nice plans for us tonight! I'm sure I'll check in a little later!

Nichole, I'm the same way too girlie... It freaks me out... lol Storms and Me just don't mix well

Where is Shannon and Nessie?

as i said kim, im a lover not a fighter. Thanks 4 the wellwishes . I wish u well too. I wish u all the luck in finding a partner. Hopefully u wnt have to wait too long.

Diane, I hear ya on lover not a figher, but I do stand my ground when I'm being bashed for something I did'nt do. I did'nt call anyone out i.e. names... I have made right by it now its just best not to let it continue...

Oh believe me I'm not in no hurry at all. I'm working on getting back in shape, baby comes later... If its meant to be it will be.... I like being single.. less BS... haha
There is so many things I still want to do... vacations etc. No hurry at all :)

Yawn... Well I'm off here. Gonna shower and get ready to go out after work and have a few drinkies... Have a great weekend... Chow...

ok ladies gotta go clean this place up some hopefully ill get a boost of energy one of these days and give the place a good spring cleaning Ive got a butt load of curtains that need washed and windows that need cleaned ugh anyone wanna come help lol BBIAB

ok I'll have to catch up when I get home. No herbs:cry: my body is really not great from what she said.

diane what does june 16 mean to me to me?

will type more in 40 mins

hey all. justgot back from a looooooooooooooooooooooooongday chinease on lap hagen dazz in frindge sleep iminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"