Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i've not posted in a while, me and af are having a break over seeing my granny! Enjoying the wine though!! Can't catch up on my phone too Many pages! And it seems I've missed a lot. Ness chin up lovie keep me informed. Xx ps... Only 9 days til ov yay yay yay!!

Love to everyone else will catch up soon XXXXXXX

hi girls sorry I had a nap earlier and just been food shopping!

Got a gluten free pepperoni pizza and having a glass of red wine!

Got more brown CM when I wipe and there are small amounts going on panty liner, had a really bad dizzy spell earlier it stopped me in my tracks.

Pretty sure AF will be here in the morning but it's ok, on to cycle 3 hey? xx

well shany babe, i think u will concieve next cycle so maybe june 16th will be first scan? If u feel that date is significant then it probs will be x

Sorry i've not posted in a while, me and af are having a break over seeing my granny! Enjoying the wine though!! Can't catch up on my phone too Many pages! And it seems I've missed a lot. Ness chin up lovie keep me informed. Xx ps... Only 9 days til ov yay yay yay!!

Love to everyone else will catch up soon XXXXXXX

yay!! 9 days!! soon comes round doesnt it? xxx

hi rachel! Hugs ness! Rachel keep auntie flo with you over there, dont let her visit ness! U still sound so preggo nessie x

I'm willing to take her Rach but would prefer an egg if there is 1 going had a really good OK this morning not positive but promicing now its pants

hi rachel! Hugs ness! Rachel keep auntie flo with you over there, dont let her visit ness! U still sound so preggo nessie x

aww thanks Diane for still rooting for me :hugs: been a bit upset tonight, OH has been lovely though he says I shouldn't get my hopes up too much, I just said it was different for women cos we have to focus ovulation and looking after ourselves so much more than men - they just shoot their load when needed and thats it lol

I must admit I'm sooo starving tonight, the wine has helped with the cramps though lol and one won't hurt right?!

Feel better from just having a few sips!

I'll be majorly surprised if AF isn't here tomorrow xx

hi jo! That is pants babe, but its easy to miss the surge, so make sure u :sex: just incase! X

I'm willing to take her Rach but would prefer an egg if there is 1 going had a really good OK this morning not positive but promicing now its pants

yay Jo! hope that positive is here for you anyday now! xx

well i hope u will be majorly surprised then nessie! Lol@ shooting their load! Hehe. Have just 1 :wine: no more. X

So I was just sitting here eating way to many tomatoes the little ones I think there called cherry tomatoes there sooo good but you know there never as good as home grown on the vine tomatoes Ive read you can grow them in containers any of you ladies tried this and how long does it take because im really wanting some fresh off the vine all warm from the sun

I will be :sex: with my self matt is away for a few more days I think. Not sure i could have survived it anyway

yep I grow tomatos from seed here it takes 3-4 months in a green house

:rofl: jo! Diy is fun. Lol. Nicole, u now have a tomato obsession to add to the list! X

3-4 months! I think she may have moved on to something else by then! Lol x

you have no idea Diane I was sitting here watching my son trying to get paisley to bark before he would give her a chip I thought to myself im so motivated by food right now if the treat was right Id proabably do tricks for it

3 to 4 months there is no way to speed the process up some lol

Nicole..I plan to grow tomatoes this year. they are better..yum now I am hungry!

Ness hugs.. make sure you drink red wine. its good for the bubba. Have you ever had brown blood before..

Diane Diane :hugs: any symptoms yet? FOr me June 16th has been a date since ttc that keeps popping up and I think that is when something is going to happen with the baby..

Jo. DIY.. I used to all the time. now dh just takes control and wears me out lol

I will update with my appt info in a minute.

well i hope u will be majorly surprised then nessie! Lol@ shooting their load! Hehe. Have just 1 :wine: no more. X

I promise :flower: just the one - i only need one anyway, still having twinges that feel like my right ovary, perhaps I will be surprised and if I am it will be extra special :) xx

i looove tomatoes!

gosh I guess I will just have to get some from the store and if we ever get some sun here put them in the window and pretend its getting ready to storm here now its thundering and its getting closer UGH

see i was so consumed with the food topic i totaly missed the DIY comment i tell ya id bark if someone had fresh tomatoes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"