Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks ness.

girls going to accupuncture. ..

things seem real quiet in here.

I was playing catch up... Anyways half the time I get shunned so I don't say too much and I'm on other threads, I guess since I'm not TCC I don't count... So I'll pop in here and there to give some support and good wishes... :baby:

Hang in there ladies your time is coming... I see bunnies... :haha: Errr
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Thanks Kim, but why do you think you get shunned? People are chatterboxes in here and are supportive. I know because you feel like you are not ttc you dont count, but dont feel that way. We are supportive and we all did tell Kayla congrats. Matter of fact I went to her journal to tell her.

lol nic, and thats after eating loads of them! At least they aint fattening! X

Nicole..I plan to grow tomatoes this year. they are better..yum now I am hungry!

Ness hugs.. make sure you drink red wine. its good for the bubba. Have you ever had brown blood before..

Diane Diane :hugs: any symptoms yet? FOr me June 16th has been a date since ttc that keeps popping up and I think that is when something is going to happen with the baby..

Jo. DIY.. I used to all the time. now dh just takes control and wears me out lol

I will update with my appt info in a minute.

thanks Shan am enjoying it too :haha:

only ever had brown discharge when I was on the pill during my 7 day break x

yes good thing lol since i just ate about 15 of them for lunch good thing dh doesnt like them cause I ATE them all lol

Nicole..I plan to grow tomatoes this year. they are better..yum now I am hungry!

Ness hugs.. make sure you drink red wine. its good for the bubba. Have you ever had brown blood before..

Diane Diane :hugs: any symptoms yet? FOr me June 16th has been a date since ttc that keeps popping up and I think that is when something is going to happen with the baby..

Jo. DIY.. I used to all the time. now dh just takes control and wears me out lol

I will update with my appt info in a minute.

thanks Shan am enjoying it too :haha:

only ever had brown discharge when I was on the pill during my 7 day break x

red wine is good for iron. at least thats what my mom says.. prob so she can justify why she drank it with me while I was preggo:haha:

Okay :happydance:

thats the ones I had lol still not the same as one you get straight off the vine

ha ha ha Shanon I'll agree with your mum then right now :haha:

speed up the process reduce taste and naturalness.
I'd love a good storm. i have no energy left 7 hoursbeing taught badly how to use a new programwith the elderly staff.1 hour driving from epsom to tooting then anthother hour atleast driving home. Sod DIY i have ice cream

hey shany. :hugs: thankyou 4 being such a good friend. Symptoms? Slight twinges and constipated a bit, but maybe cos i ate 4 bananas in 2 days lol x

lmao at least theyare healthy.

so the accupunctrist said that I may ovulate and it may not show in the charts. because the liver qi I have is basically taken over. She said if my temps go up and stay up above 98 that I will have ovulated. Now I dont see that happening:cry:

she also told me I had the most complicated body she has seen in a long time. I have issues with the liver, spleen and heart.. mostly to do with blood flow. Sigh so it might take a while..

Maybe June 16 I will find out I am preggo. this sucks

aww shan so sorry honey :hugs: I am glad that you have some answers though and explanations at least that's some sort of help but doesnt make it any easier xx

Diane you are welcome :hugs: Wow that would do more than constipate me. I would go the opposite. Yah I have had slight twinges and pain today:wacko:

Ness, just for today you can use that excuse.

Nicole, well I guess you need to grow some.

Jo...mmm I miss ice cream .. I need food.. You need rest.

aww shan so sorry honey :hugs: I am glad that you have some answers though and explanations at least that's some sort of help but doesnt make it any easier xx

Thanks Ness.. no it doesnt. I am frustrated. I asked if she could order me a new body instead. I dont believe a 2010 baby is in order for me.. :hugs:

Pah shannon your just tryng to nick my ice cream.MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least if you have towait til I will have company

U can it just makes you icky.Icky is some times worth it. I have a dairy intolerance I have been weaning myself on to it for the last few years yucky excepticecreamand cheese

shannon huni, did u ask her bout trying epo or agnes castus? And if june 16th is when u find out ur pg then this time nxt year u will hav ur newborn :baby: in ur arms x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"