Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mee for a few then dropping off saben then my stepdaughters will be here. Phew i am way to tired.

I kinda announced on facebook that I was ttc. mentioned nursery colors to another bnb.. no one got it yet lol

lol shannon. U dropping saben at his dads? Itll be another busy weekend for u then x

we meet half way. Yes busy packing.. Ugh. I am way to tired.. for kids and packing. I love them though. Maybe I will nap lol

things will get better babe, in all areas of ur life. U deserve it. Ur such a strong person :hugs: x

Hi Jaimad how was pampering yourself?

Well I have to get ds ready to go to his dads!

things will get better babe, in all areas of ur life. U deserve it. Ur such a strong person :hugs: x

Aww thanks. Yah I have been through hell n back:wacko: suprise I didnt ride the crazy train lol.

I have a huge garbage bag full of the past to go to the dump woo hoo. There is more with that:haha:

sitting here waiting for ex he's late and I am the one who had the mouthy kid. I need some wine.

is it a different type to the one u usually drink shan? I take it ur ex turnd up? X

Yes he did. Yes its gross Senthil likes to esperiment with new ones.. Me not so much! lol

Senthils moody again I am telling you EVERy friday. I hope I get a BFP soon so it will cheer him up lol

hey guys!!
shannon you should do what i do. i send garry to the pub on a friday coz he gets moody then.
hey diane yeah getting a few. i am majorly bloated, my bbs hurt, had outbreak of spots on chin, crabbit as hell and getting crampy twinges constantly. last night and tonight keep getting sick burps 2. what you think?
jaima (sp?) happy anniversary!!!
i hate scotland! garry left windows open and whole house is freezing. xxx

does he get moody cos he needs to pick his girls up? I cant wait till u get ur bfp! I will probably be more excited than u shan x lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"