Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid 6 months late might me to long for pressure on my ankles Agnus Castus is fighting its way through just not the deseired14 days after taking. lol
I wander what time the parents will ring in themorning unable to wotch TV

I was 4 months late when I kick started mine. Anything is possible.

ok how long does it take from first press?

So, Sp6 (spleen 6) is about 3 inches or so up from the medial malleolus. If you run your finger gently from the malleolus up your leg, you should feel where your finger gets "stuck". It should be in a soft probably sore spot. LI4 is located on the dorsum of the hand, between the first and second metacarpal bones, at the midpoint of the second metacarpal bone and close to its radial border. This should also be a sore spot. It is a common acupuncture point used for headaches. I cannot tell you how long it will take or if it will work, but it is easy to do and can't hurt. Try to do it for about 20 minutes a day if you can. Obviously going to an acupuncturist is better since they will do more points, but it is worth a shot.

I bettergoogle that I need pictures and I just press?

Press/rub. It will probably get a little sore. Mine did..but I also needled mine( I am an acupuncturist). "LI" stands for: large intestine. The reason you do the Spleen point is because spleen is responsible for holding/controlling the blood in TCM. Stimulating that point (Sp6) helps move the blood and qi.
It can't hurt to try. It worked for me. I was just about ready to start herbs when I got my period. I will be using them if I don't get my BFP this cycle to try and regulate my periods.
If you still suspect you may be pregnant, do not use these points as they are contraindicated in pregnancy.

I'm pretty sure I was just looking for symptoms. At the very least you feel like you are doing something. Iam not worried if I am PG as it means I do function and thats all i ask concieveing is a bonus.

Jo I hope you feel better.

Kayla sorry about your dog.

Kim, I hope you get your car fixed.

oh shannon men are ass's sometimes! he is being very rude he shoulda talked to u about this before he did it! you have EVERY right to KICK his ASS!

ahhhhhh no he didnt say that to u! WTH is wrong with him???!!! y'all had a fight or something?

k ladies ima try and catch some ZZZ's i hope u and ur husband work it out shannon!:hugs:

I'm sorry Shannon. I don't know what happened but I hope that you start feeling better soon.:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"