Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ladies
Peacelove of course u can join! The more the merrier.
And well, hello kellie m! Glad to have u back on board! Have missed u loooaaads! And done be so silly! Get your ass out and buy another hpt! Dam it, get a digi, u r days late! Itll show on that! Dont be scared! Its me that gets + then negs lol. But then my period came, ur so late! I wont take no for an answer, go get a test then a drs appointment! Wont take no for an answer xx

I NEVER CAME BACK TO CHECK YOUR MESSAGE JELLIEBABIE I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY XXXX:hugs:

I'm just super tired now I'm just browsing all the threads now and then lol! I STILL havent done another HPT :blush: and im now officially 9 DAYS LATE!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

OK I went doctors yesterday and i'm getting blood done next tues so I will update you then!! They dont do urine tests anymore apparently :shrug: cheapskates :rofl: I WILL DO ANOTHER HPT ON FRIDAY I PROMISE!!!! I'm scared of the results but hey I cant live in fantasy land forever :blush::haha: I havent read all the other pages because there is LOADSSSSSSSS But I hope all of you ladies are very well and I pray you get your valentines :bfp: :hugs: to you all xxxxxxx:flower:

Good Morning ladies.

Kim- I took the HPT and it was negative. Not fair I woke up with painful breasts and cramps. My breasts havent gone down either:wacko: Wonder if this is my new size.

Kayla how are you?

Jellie-Still MIA?

Brandy- Hows the back?

Im going to exercise finally. I used to everyday until you know halloween night. Im sure I will be laid up for the day.

Callie- Things are not so good. Hopefully counseling will help. thanks you :hugs:

Hi ladies!

I have been without internet for a little while. That really sucked lol. My back is feeling much better. AF is almost gone, THANK GOODNESS..now on to the baby making soon, I hope. :D

How is everyone?

Shannon, hope your exercising goes alright. I want to catch up on the thread, but it would take so very long lol.

It went well. I am getting P90x next week. Exercising is like my other medicine.

Glad you are feeling better.

Hey All,
Shannon some times men just suck.
Kellie good to see you back, stop keeping us in suspenders please.
Brandy glad you back is better in time for the great Egg drop

I'm trying to play catch up here...

Jellie, Oh Jellie... Where are You hun... lol

Kayla, Sorry you have to go through this, I hope you get things cleared up soon with the pup... poor thing...
Shannon I hope you get feeling better, why did you take a HPT when AF came? I'm lost.. We all know men can be jerks at times... I hope you get feeling better..

Kellie M good to hear from you... I know your gonna have a BFP!! :dust:

PeaceLoveBaby I'm right there with ya, I'm glad AF is gone, Time to start preparing... I'm gonna try tonight, and Friday.... then I'll get him to come back over next week for a double header LOL... Glad your feeling better :)

Me, damn headaches still coming and so darn tired, tossed and turned all night... and I have to get not 1 but 2 new tires and they are low profile, meaning $$$ 160.00 each without balancing them Uggg.... Good part, I have a feeling I'm gonna see my OH tonight Woot Woot.. I have 2 1/2 weeks to make up... hehehe

It went well. I am getting P90x next week. Exercising is like my other medicine.

Glad you are feeling better.

My friend was telling me about that P90x and ultimate beach body, I think he said he can get them for like nothing... Arent they like around 120.00 each, I think he said I could get both for like 90.00 but I already have Turbo Jam and Beach bodies... there collecting dust... haha...

I'm too pooped to exercise... between no sleep and headaches all day and night I have NO Energy left in me

I used to do ab jam everyday followed by cardio.

I just did ab jam, but I am bored with that. I dont like going to the gym. Sometimes I may only last 5 minutes through exercising.

No sleep and headaches.. wow I have been having the same thing. I am just pissed thats why I exercised.

I'm trying to play catch up here...

Jellie, Oh Jellie... Where are You hun... lol

Kayla, Sorry you have to go through this, I hope you get things cleared up soon with the pup... poor thing...
Shannon I hope you get feeling better, why did you take a HPT when AF came? I'm lost.. We all know men can be jerks at times... I hope you get feeling better..

Kellie M good to hear from you... I know your gonna have a BFP!! :dust:

PeaceLoveBaby I'm right there with ya, I'm glad AF is gone, Time to start preparing... I'm gonna try tonight, and Friday.... then I'll get him to come back over next week for a double header LOL... Glad your feeling better :)

Me, damn headaches still coming and so darn tired, tossed and turned all night... and I have to get not 1 but 2 new tires and they are low profile, meaning $$$ 160.00 each without balancing them Uggg.... Good part, I have a feeling I'm gonna see my OH tonight Woot Woot.. I have 2 1/2 weeks to make up... hehehe

I took it cause I am having breats pain and pain in my uterus. Plus I wanted to make sure there was no more HCG...cause next week hopefully I will ovulated.

I like determination Kim. Did you tell him to make sure he brought over the ice? I found something that is helping my headaches. Advil wont touch them.

Sorry about your tires. We just had to the same thing on our SUV. It gets real expensive.

Have you guys working out in water? it'sreally low impactbutman you feel it when you get out of the pool.

Eugh I have to go clear up about a months worth of doggy doo from the garden thatwas all cover up by snow yuck

eww. thats alot of nasty work. Get some waders on. I cant get into chlorine:( affects my skin.

DH downloaded p90x online..he's determined to start. I give him 2 or 3 days and his motivation will die lol. Hope not! But we'll have to wait and see..

Hopin..fingers crossed for you this month!!! Sounds like you got it all planned out.

I miss going to gym..hopefully once my back is better I can get back there! I was going regularly until about 2 weeks ago.

:hugs: Brandy...my hubby has the same motivation. Hes been sitting on a software for four years now...that he has patened..and it could make millions :growlmad:

Oh Snap... Its gonna cost me 250.00 for 2 flippin tires not including balancing Uggg...

Advil, stinks... I'm just stressed out and I have a speeding ticket to boot... :( Things are really tight, I mean tight... I'll be fine though...

I hope too be ovulating next week too. Round 2 Ding Ding... lol

You need some :sex:. It will help you feel better:)

Why are tires so much damn money!? It costs 200.00 per tire for the SUV just a tire.

Oh Shannon I'm SOOOOOOOO... Ya know... It says fertile time Jan. 31 to 5? give or take... I'm gonna try to get it as much as I can, I'll try tonight, I'm texting him now.. lol
Yeah damn tires I'm looking at 250.00 plus balancing charge... UGGG...

Molly I did the water aerobics, its awesome... lost alot of weight, I miss doing that, its fun, I did deep end cardio and shallow end... I Luv it... And Sorry about the Poo... Ewww I feel for ya... P U... lol

UPDATE: He ain't coming over, got to put in a thermostat tonight dammit!!

Poo alldone, bulbs i should have planted in October in and some bedding plants planted.
Shower had laundry on and OPK negative as damn usual.
OH is just comeing off nights would it be evil to wake him now rather than at 6 as he wanted?
our tyres ar so exspensive ours areabout £50 with balancingI think but we have city cars so the tyres are tiny.
Do I offer to drive tonight I dn't usually drink but OH whines when I drive that either I am trying to kill him or I am driving to slowly. His car is a mess and damn uncomforttable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"