Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
on cellphone lol. Sorry for messy typing. Kim I'm supposed to ovulate I think the 4th but I'm feeling it might happen sooner. So I told dh he is in for it for like a week straight :haha: he smiled. I know whatvthat means. I'm having cramps ugh. So I'm think twinges in the ovaries next :)

Shannon stop teasing me. All this talk of ovulation and not an egg in sight. can we speed time up so I can get my blood tests?

Sorry to hear you got a negative OPK Molly... hang in there... and mine gets mad because I drive too fast and he's a grandpa... lol

Heck Shannon I don't know anymore... I'm just gonna watch the cm... lol

YOUR SOOOO LUCKY.... I wish I could get it on a regular basis, you know what they say about older Women, there more ummmm hornier... haha

Mine is just teasing me... I'm gonna make him double time it, he's got a few weeks worth to make up... He's gonna need more than ice... hehehe He has no clue what he's getting into.... lol

I'm back..didn't manage to study as much as I had wanted to..had to stop for dinner and an episode of Dexter. Love that show lol!

Gah, AF is almost done and I'm going nutso! Wanna start BD'ing asap :D According to generic calculators I will be ov'ing around the 11th or so..since I'm temping, I hope I'll have a better idea of when I actually OV.

Getting excited already!

Still waiting on my Conceive Plus to arrive..hope it gets here on time.

Good luck Brandy! Got my fingers crossed for you!!!

I know right... I Love that Man.... Its been a rough road but we'll make it... thanks

I'm so wanting to be OV right now... gonna have to wait a few more days, sayin the 31st to 5th? who knows..

I hope this round we ALL get a BFP!! Then we graduate to First Tri... Yay

Well Ladies I'm gonna get a bite to eat... Be back later.. ;)

Thanks Kellie :D!!!

Enjoy your food, Hopin. xo

I guess I need to hit the books for a bit longer..ciao crazy chicks!

hey kellie.
I'm so frustrated how long did you doc take to give you clomid?

Hey Jo! I had been trying for 3 months when I talked to her about Clomid. I was having regular periods but they were very light so we were unsure if I was ovulating. I was very fortunate because my doctor didn't hesitate when I requested the Clomid. I think what really helped was that I went to my appt with a good knowledge base of Clomid and how it worked. She also took into consideration that without being on the BC patch I am prone to cysts and also the fact I am 35 and didn't have time to keep TTC.

Kim, lol. Well I have always been this way. So I cant imagine when I get older :blush:

I hear ya on the rough road. I feel crazy lately lol .. Tell him thats what he gets for making you wait so long!

Jo, SOrry about your frustration and no doc is giving you an answer! So unfair.

Kayla- where are you?:cry: miss you:hugs:

Brandy, I am sick of school! Are you?

i've been sleeping in with the baby! :) ima go catch up on the pages c ya!!!!!!!

Kim, lol. Well I have always been this way. So I cant imagine when I get older :blush:

I hear ya on the rough road. I feel crazy lately lol .. Tell him thats what he gets for making you wait so long!

Yeah I'm gonna get his arse good... I should just tease him and NOT give it to him... lol

Hey I have a question... Am I supposed to count the 2 days I spotted my period? I'm tryin to calulate... lol Oh and I'm cramping again... Uggg

Hey Kayla... good to see ya back :)

evening ladies... just been catching up, How are you all?
I'm in a LOT better mood than last night and guess which Aunt just came to town?! yep. Flo. Well AF and whole load of CM (Sorry TMI!) Havent had that before, Has anyone else?

I was disappointed but have now ordered my thermometer so can start temping! yay! Also warned hub that as soon as af is gone we are going to do it every other day until next af. i have set myself a challenge!! lol!

xx :hugs:

Edit: And no cramps today but had them yesterday...odd huh?

Yeah I'm gonna get his arse good... I should just tease him and NOT give it to him... lol

Hey I have a question... Am I supposed to count the 2 days I spotted my period? I'm tryin to calulate... lol Oh and I'm cramping again... Uggg

Hey Kayla... good to see ya back :)

I would. Let me change one of my menses days on fertility friend and see what it says:) You should just buy a thermometer and add your temps in:)
Oh I think teasing is a good idea for a while:)

evening ladies... just been catching up, How are you all?
I'm in a LOT better mood than last night and guess which Aunt just came to town?! yep. Flo. Well AF and whole load of CM (Sorry TMI!) Havent had that before, Has anyone else?

I was disappointed but have now ordered my thermometer so can start temping! yay! Also warned hub that as soon as af is gone we are going to do it every other day until next af. i have set myself a challenge!! lol!

xx :hugs:

Edit: And no cramps today but had them yesterday...odd huh?

Umm is it brown or pink? Also I had cm and AF last time

Oh fertility friend doesnt count it as part of the cycle.

as in a period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"