Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
af is different, normally dark red (sorry tmi) but its reddy orange??!! and im normally normal straight away, but this is quite light, but heavier than spotting...any ideas?

Hi ladies!!!!! I have been trying to stay active today. Took the dog for a long walk this morning, did some laundry and then the dishes. I feel accomplished.
Officially 10dpo today. My temp went up from 98.1 to 98.3 today. It's the highest it has been. I am taking it as a good sign.
I woke up with a headache this morning and it is still with me. I am hoping to buy some Tylenol later and hopefully that will take care of it.
Sounds like a lot of you are going to be trying to catch the eggy in the next week or so!! That's exciting!!!
Baby :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!!!!!:hugs:

Ooh ooh I know it's a bit late but I love the rascal flatts, God bless the broken road is my best song ever! You're so lucky Hopin!

I was off work sick today but been too ill to even come on here. Feel better now though. How are you girlies?

Im not doing so well..

My mom told me I was never pregnant..

Well my hubby has believed I was pregnant and not thinks I never was. I cant stop crying. I literally feel alone.

OMG I have had headaches and cramps on and off all day?

Definately hormone changes... I hope to see some BFP Ladies...

Shannon, I feel for ya, My Mom kept telling me the same thing, talk about crushing your heart... I cried too... I'm glad you have a husband to support you... So Lucky...
Now get ready the eggy will drop again soon... So get busy... lol

Starrilicious, Yeah I have 2 free tickets to the show and Meet and Greet, Gift bag I'm gonna tell her I want Front Row period... The guys are great I've meet them many times, there not going to be around KY anytime soon so who knows when I'll be able to see them again :(

Kayla..... UR Pregnant .... I wish you would test hun... The suspence is killing Me... lol

Is he still there Shannon? You two seem to be having it really tough Hugs

He is at a seminar. Everytime he goes to one hes not so nice.

Telling your wife she is pregnant touching her belly. Then she has a period... and telling her she never was is CRUEL.

Oops I wrote something and it didn't post.

Hopefully before long hopin, feel sorry for me in England...

Some men struggle with sencitivity it's no excuse.
Teaching them is very hard eaching your self is easier

lol Jo that is the truth. So far my son is very sensitive to my needs. I tell him to make sure he is like this with his wife.

Right!~ I went for an older guy almost 37. WTF was I thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"